"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2

Yoongi was woken up by Hoseok.
"Wake up Hyung. Dinner is done and you need to eat." Hoseok sat him into a sitting position. Yoongi nodded and leaned onto Hoseok, still weak from the seizure.

"Are you weak?" Hoseok asked gently.
"Yeh." Yoongi smiled lazily.
Hoseok chuckled and picked up the smaller male.

As they ate, Ji Sung was still wondering what happened with Yoongi.

"Jin-hyung, can you still tell me why Yoongi-Hyung had a seizure?".
Jin set his fork down sighed.

"He was hit by a couple cars. We were crossing the street and we didn't notice Him lagging behind. And he didn't notice the cars coming. He got hit by the first one and ran over by the other two."

Ji Sung gasped and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded. "What Happened after?"

"His seizures happened nearly every day. But now we got control over it and now it only happens every couple years." Jin explained.

Ji Sung nodded and looked at Yoongi again.
He smiled lightly when Yoongi blushed.

They continued to eat and talk among each other.
Ji Sung watched Yoongi closely, staring at him to see any signs of discomfort.

"Alright guys. Head to bed. We have a fan meet tomorrow." Jin said as he stretched. Hoseok cleanedthe table and walked to bed with Taehyung

Ji Sung carried Yoongi to bed, Namjoon and Jin giggled together as they walked away, and Jimin carried a sleepy Maknae in his arms.

Ji Sung tucked Yoongi into bed before getting in bed himself.

"Yoongi Hyung, if you feel discomfort at all tomorrow, tell me." Ji Sung demanded. Yoongi nodded before closing his tired eyes.

Ji Sung pulled his to his chest before sighing and closing his eyes, falling asleep soon after.

Taehyung and Hoseok.

Taehyung watched as Hoseok stripped his clothes. Hoseok kept his shirt off, keeping his sweats one.

Hoseok got in bed with Taehyung after shutting off the lights.
"Your so strong Hyung." Taehyung said as he traced Hoseoks abbs with two fingers.

Hoseok chuckled. "Thanks babe. Your stong too with you baby belly." Hoseok poked his soft tummy, smiling when Taehyung giggled and blocked him with his arms.

"Don't touch my tummy!" Taehyung laughed out.
Hoseok continued to poke him for a while before Taehyung yawned.

"Sleep baby. You need the energy for tomorrow." Hoseok ran his hand through the youngers hair, cooing when he snuggled into his chest.

"Goodnight hyng." Taehyung mumbled.
"Goodnight baby." Hoseok kissed his forehead before getting comfortable and closing his eyes, falling asleep soon after.

Jungkook and Jimin

Jimin didn't care about sleep right now. He didn't care if he or Jungkook fell asleep during the fan meet.

He wanted Jungkook. And that's what he got.

He was currently brutally fucking the younger boy, biting and nipping at his neck.

Jungkook was clawing at his back, basically screaming into his shoulder.

"Your so good Kookie." Jimin moaned out. Jungkook just moaned in response, choking on his own moans as his body twitched.

Let's say it was a long night!

Jin and Namjoon

Namjoon kissed Jin passionately as Jin stroked his cock. Jin pulled away and lowered his head to tease his nipnips.