America part2

*Time skip to two days later*

They were all at the airport now, mask and hats covered their faces as they hurried through the airport, fans somehow knowing who they were.
Ji Sung was trying his best to keep up, but from how many people that were around, he got separated. Only for about 15 seconds, because when he began to freak out a bit he was grabbed by Taehyung, who noticed he was gone.

Ji Sung sighed in relief when they finally made it to the plane.
"Sungie." He heard his name being called by Yoongi.
"Come sit with me." Yoongi said. "You are right between me and Jin Hyung, so if you get scared or sleepy you can just lean on us. But I think you should lean on Jin-hyung when you get tired. He has very broad shoulders. It's like a pillow!" Yoongi explain then slapped Jin's shoulder playfully. Jin yelped and held his shoulder.
Ji Sung giggled.

The plane was getting ready to lift off. Ji Sung watched as the floor sped by.
Ji Sung stared for a while before remembering....

he hated hights.

Ji Sung began to breath heavily as they lifted off the ground. He grabbed onto Yoongi's arm and yanked lightly.
Yoongi took out a earphone and looked over. His eyes widened at Ji Sung's state. Ji Sung's face was pale, he was sweating, eyes glazed over but also wide with fear, he had a frown on his lips and they were twitching.
Ji Sung whimpered as the plane rumbled, finally going into the air.
"Hey. Hey hey. Your okay! Don't cry, your okay. I've got you. Yoongi's here." Yoongi pulled him to his chest and rocked his lightly as he petted Ji Sung's hair.
Jimin and Hoseok noticed and instantly looked worried. "Hyung...what's wrong? Is he scared?" Hoseok asked worriedly.
"I think he is. He started freaking out once we were getting ready to lift off. I don't think he likes hights. At all." Yoongi explained.
"Your okay Ji-Ji. Yoongi's got you! He will protect you!" Jimin said with a wide smile that made his eyes disappear. Ji Sung nodded and pushed his head more further into Yoongi's chest. The three boys chuckled and Hoseok and Jimin went back to talking about what they want to do in America. Yoongi looked around to look at his members. Namjoon was trying not to fall asleep, Jin was reading, holding the book with one hand while the other ran threw Jungkook's hair.
"Sleep Namjoon." He heard Jin say to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and got into a comfortable position. Jungkook was sleeping with Taehyung. Taehyung had his arms around Jungkook as he drooled lightly. Yoongi looked back down to Ji Sung and noticed he was asleep. Yoongi sighed before shifting a bit and putting his earphone's back in. He closed his eyes and fell asleep soon after.

Yoongi woke up to Ji Sung's tiny hands shaking him lightly. He opened his eyes and glared at the death in front of him.
"C-come on Hyung! W-we're here!" Ji Sung said excitedly. Yoongi groaned and sat up slowly. He cracked his back before yawning and standing up. Jungkook was waiting for them, bouncing lightly on his feet.
"Ji Sung! Yoongi-Hyung! Hurry! They might leave us!", Jungkook exclaimed.
Yoongi scoffed. "Why would you think that? Jin-hyung is way over protective. He will notice instantly if one of us is gone. He's a mom for goodness sake!" Yoongi laughed lightly as Jungkook burst out laughing.
They exiting the plane only to be hit by the dry air and hot sun of Long Beach CA.
"Hello America!!! We are back again!!!" Jungkook screamed as he ran around in circles.
"A-again?" Ji Sung asked.
"Yeah. We came here before in like...2013...2014? Somewhere around that time." Yoongi explain as he struggled to keep a straight face. He was watching Jimin and Taehyung reunit with Tony and Nate.
"Oh Tony~! Oh Tony~!" Jimin was smiling a wide smile as he hugged Tony. Tony laughed and picked up Jimin and swung him in a circle then set him back down.
Taehyung was giggling as Nate pocked him and hugged him tightly.
"Go Go!" Taehyung said cutely. Nate laughed out loud and pulled Taehyung to his chest again.
"T-thats cute!" Ji Sung said as he watched the four boys hug each other.
"You know what else is cute?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and smiled lightly.
"P-puppies?"
"No."
"Kitties."
"Nope." Yoongi popped the P.
"T-then what?" Ji Sung looked up at him innocently.
"You!" Yoongi scooped up Ji Sung. Ji Sung yelped in surprise but laughed right after.
Yoongi jogged over to the other boys while carrying Ji Sung.
Namjoon turned around right as they came.
"Ji-jiiiiii!!!"
Namjoon ran over and grabbed Ji Sung from Yoongi. Yoogni smiled and chuckled as Namjoon somehow put Ji Sung On his back.
Jin poked at Ji Sung's side, causeing him to giggle.

Tony and Nate watched from a distance.
"Looks like they got a new member!" Nate said with a smile.
"Yeah...wonder what his name is." Tony said with a small smile.
"Guys! Meet Ji Sung!" Namjoon came over and set Ji Sung down right I front if the two dark skinned men.
Ji Sung looked up shyly and waved, not knowing what else to do.
"This is Tony and Nate. They will be with us the whole time we are here!" Namjoon said, switching back to Korean impressively.
"H-how do i-i s-say hello? In English."
"Okay. Repeat after me." Namjoon looked at him with a smile.
"He-"
"He-"
"llo!"
"llo!"
"Hello!"
"H-herrow?"
Namjoon threw his head back and laughed loudly.
Ji Sung blushed.
"N-nate, Tony! He is trying to say hello!" Namjoon said after he was done laughing.
"Nice To Meet You...Chi-Chi." Tony said with a wide smile.
"Nice to meet you dawg!" Nate said.
"D-doggie?!" Ji Sung's eyes widened as he looked around.

'Dog' and 'Doggie' were the only English words he knew in English.
"No. No doggie. It's just a thing they say, like, a nickname." Namjoon explained.
".....oh..." Ji Sung looked disappointed.
"Ay there is a pet store by where our apartment is gonna be! We can go there after getting settled!" Jimin suggested excitedly.
"Alright! Let's go!" Namjoon said loudly and began to March away in a silly way.
And they made there way to the apartment.