America part 12 (Bathe me!)

Ji Sung was laying on his and Yoongi's bunk.
They had just got done eating and Hobi carried him here. Yoongi was getting a bath ready for him.
Yoongi said he had a surprise too. Ji Sung curled into a ball as he pulled out his phone.

Ji Sung has been on his phone for about 5 minutes before Jin came over.
"SungShine~! It's time for your bath!"
Jin said. He had a towel and a bar of soap in one hand.
"But I don't wanna show my body..."
That wasn't a lie. Ji Sung had many injuries, like bruises, scares, scratches and many other things.
"Ji Sung. I bet you have a beautiful body." Ji Sung shook his head.
"They said it was ugly."
Jin narrowed his eyes, already angry at whoever put those stupid ideas into his babies head.
"Who said that?"
"Um...my dad, students at school, my dad's friends, and a teacher said it, and the principal." Ji Sung explained as he snuggled into a Kumamon stuffie.
"How dare they-! Ji Sung don't listen to them! You are beautiful just the way you are!" Jin was hugging Ji Sung now.
"Don't c-cry Hyung!"
Jin didn't even notice he was crying.

"Hyung! Yoongi got the bath ready! He wanted me to come get you guys! And I think he has some bath bo-...Hyung? Hyung why are you crying?!"
Taehyung came in and was now crouching in front of them.
"Nothing. Go take Ji Sung." Jin said. But Taehyung could see in his eyes that he was saying 'i will tell you later/tomorrow', so he just nodded.
Taehyung grabbed Ji Sung.

Once he made it to the bathroom, Yoongi opened his arms wide.
Ji Sung ran to him and hugged him.
"Sungie~! We are gonna have fun! This will be the Best Bath you have ever taken!" Yoongi stood up with a smile.
"Really?" Ji Sung looked at him hopefully.
"Yes really!"
After he said that Jin walked in with a smile.

They got Ji Sung into the bath.
"It's warm.." Ji Sung glided his hands on top of the water.
"I got a surprise for you~!" Yoongi reached down and pulled out a basket of Bath bombs
Ji Sung looked wide eyed at all the colors and shape's.
"Which one do you want?" Yoongi asked.
"That one!" Ji Sung pointed at a pile flower.
Yoongi took it out and hovored it over the water.
"You ready?" Ji Sung nodded.
Yoongi dropped the bath bombs and it instantly began fizzing.
"Woah!" Ji Sung stared wide eyed at the water that was now turning pink.

Jin watched  them play for a while them pulled out phone. He clicked on his Twitter and went to camera.
He began recording with a small smile.
"SungShine! Look over here sweetie!"
Ji Sung looked over and smiled.
Yoongi splashed him with water and he squealed.
Jin stopped recording and began the process of posting it.

He got many good comments and 3 bad comments.
Jin looked and saw that Ji Sung was in Yoongi's lap. They both somehow fell asleep.

"Jimin! Come get Ji Sung!" Jimin came running in and picked up Ji Sung. Jin got Yoongi and he cooed when Yoongi snuggled into his chest.

They both set them on the bed and watched them for a while.

"Jimin, I need to talk to all of you tomorrow."
"Okay Hyung."

They went to their shared room and fell asleep in their soft fluffy beds.