Ending

At the fan meet, Everyone was all smiles. Ji Sung talking with everyone, playing with the little girl and boy that came up.

He was happy.

Yoongi walked up behind him, back hugging him as Ji Sung had a debate with the fans and the rest of BTS.

"NO! I'm cuter that you Ji-Ji! Even if I don't have your face!" Jimin jokingly said.

"No one is cuter than me! Except for those kids- but no! I'm cuter than....than Namjoon Hyung!"

"I'm man. Of course you are cuter than me." Namjoon said into he mic.

"Not in the bed you aren't." Jin said, making Namjoon blush and the crowd 'Awww'

Yoongi nibbled Ji Sungs nape, making him shiver.

They continued the fan meet, smiling ans laughing with the crowd.

When they got back to the dorm,jin cooked a large dinner. He had to force Yoongi to help just to get tjt food done.

As they ate , Jungkook was playing with his lobster and shrimp, making them fight eachother.

"Jungkook don't play with your food!" Jin scolded, smaking his hand softly.

Jungkook pouted, shoving the shrimp in his mouth.

Hoseok kissed Taehyung, smiling when Taehyung giggled.

Namjoon moaned into the kissedhe Jin, hands on Jins chest.

Ji Sung was on top of Yoongi, kissing him passionately as they grinded softly.

Jimin and Jungkook were all touch though, moaning and kissing passionately.

"You guys are so loud." Jin said, shifting Namjoon so his was on his side.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, tugging Jimins hair. Jimin maoned loudly, back arching as he came in his pants.

Yoongi picked up Ji Sung, holding him against the wall.

"Yah go sex somewhere else!" Hoseok yelled, petting Taehyung hair as he fell asleep slowly.

Yoongi sighed, carrying Ji Sung to thr room snd being quick.

Ji Sung clawed at the bed sheets, face shoved into the pillows.

Yoongi pulled his arms back, ramming into him. Ji Sung moaned loudly, eyes closed and mouth open.

"H-hyung faster!" Ji Sung twitched, his legs spreading wider and back arching for Yoongi to go deeper.

Yoongi let go of his arms, leaning above him and picking up his pace,making Ji Sung See white.

The next day, Ji Sung woke up to this smell of Yoongi
He smells like caramel......or detergent from how much they wash and how much he lays in bed

Ji Sung sat up, smiling down at Yoongi before resting his head on his bare chest.
He listened to Yoongi's heart beat,falling asleep slowly.

What he didn't know what his mother and siblings coming through the closet, smiling lightly at them.

They layed down with them, looking up and smiling when Jin and the others entered.

They all ended up in the bed, all warm and happy.
Ji Sung turned, arms wrapping around his mother in his sleep.

He was happy.

They were happy.

They will all be happy till the day they die.

The End

Hello! Me here! And this is tht end of this story! Hoped you all liked or loved it!

I just wanted to let you know I will probably be getting a new phone next week, or the week after that, so whenever I do,the first thing I'm gonna get is Wattpad, and I'm gonna make a new account. I will still update on this one, just not as much.

But anyway! Have a wonderful day, or night depending on where you live, and don't forget to eat well,sleep well, and always remember BTS is always with you through thick and thin! Ji Sung says so!

Anyway, bey bey now!

Hope you liked the very long story I made!😊♡❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💝💞💟💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I purple you!