America part 13 (the talk)

Jin woke up at 5:00 in the morning.
He had a reason. He needed to talk to the other members, except for Ji Sung.

Seeing all those injuries on his babies body made him nearly cry.
He needed to see if anyone knew how he got them, and when.

Jin got up from his bed and walked over to Hobi's and Namjoons room first.
He shook them gently till they woke up.
"What's up Hyung?" Namjoon asked tiredly as he rubbed his eyes.
"Go wait in the living room for me. I'm going to get the others up." Jin said quietly.
Namjoon nodded and pulled Hobi up from his hunched position on the edge of the bed.

Jin then went back to his room to wake up Jimin.
"Hi Hyung." Jimin sat up and yawned cutely.
"Go to the living room ChimChim. Namjoon and Hoseok are already there.", Jimin nodded and slowly walked out of the room, Jin close behind to make sure he didn't fall asleep in the hallway.
Jin then woke up Jungkook and Taehyung.

And then went to Yoongi. Yoongi grumbled as he was pulled into a sitting position.
"Get up Sugar. We have to talk." Yoongi looked at him, confusion clear on his face.
"You will find out in a bit." Jin pulled Yoongi to stand and walked him out to the hallway.
Once they made it to the living room the, others had some energy now. They weren't sluggish and sleepy that much anymore.

"Jin Hyung? Why are we up so early?" Taehyung asked as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest.
"We have to talk. It's about Ji Sung."
Everyone was instantly wide awake.
"Is he okay?"

"Is he hurt?"

"Is he getting kicked out?!"

Jin held up one hand.

"Yes. No. And No he is not getting kicked out!" Jungkook sighed and Jin continued
"While me and Yoongi were taking him in to the bath we saw some.... disturbing things on his body."
Yoongi remembered and his mouth went to an 'o' shape.
"I'm worried that he is hurting himself, or someone is hurting him."
Namjoon leaned forward in his seat, eyes full of worry.

"I wanted to talk to you guys to see if you ever saw anyone touch him or if he was injuring himself."
They all shook they heads no.
Jin sighed.
Jin opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by a small 'hyung'.
They all turned their heads and saw Ji Sung in the hallway.
He was carrying the Kumamon stuffie that was on the bed.
Jin decided, then and there, to ask Ji Sung about the injuries.

"Ji Sung come here." Yoongi opened his arms for Ji Sung.
Ji Sung was hesitant.
"A-am I i-in trouble?" Ji Sung asked.
"No sweetie your not. We just want to ask you some questions.", Namjoon said calmly.
"Okay."
Ji Sung soflty set himself down on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on his small shoulder.

"Ji Sung...we need to know how you got those cuts okay?", Jin asked as he walked over and crouched in front on them.
"O-okay Hyung. " Ji Sung played with the hem of his shirt.
"Ji Sung we need to know how you got those injuries. Can you explain?" Jin put his warm hand on Ji Sung's knee.
Ji Sung nodded and started rolling up his sleeves.
They gasped at the many white scares running across his arms. All the way up the arms cuts littered his pale skin.

"T-these are from my dad."
"What?!" Jungkook yelled. Ji Sung flinched at harsh tone.
"S-sorry Sungie, but why would he cut your arms? Why did he cut your arms?" Jungkook asked, his eyes full of worry, just like the other members.
"H-he did it to me t-to make it l-look like I was t-the suicidal kid a-at school. And the upper arm ones, he did these for his own fun." Ji Sung rolled down his sleeve and pulled up one of his pants on one leg. "T-these bruise's are from school. They would knock me over and kick me and throw things at me. Sometimes they even reopened wounds.", He lifted the pants till it showed his thigh. A long thick scar went all the way across the front of his thigh.
He pulled it down and lifted his shirt and pulled a little of the waist band down. Tiny scratches littered the once smooth skin. Red skin and small blisters were also covered his hips.
"And t-these," he lifted his shirt to show his stomach and chest. "These on my stomach are from the time I got stabbed three times, shot by a mugger, and hit by a bowling ball." Ji Sung pointed at the three stab scars, the bullet shaped scar, and a large bruis that was not even going away yet. He then pointed at his chest. "This is when I got hit by a baseball, this is from a sharp pencil, and these are from my father. He used to touch my prince parts when I was with him and nobody was home."

Ji Sung looked up to see all the boys in tears. Hobi was nearly sobbing into Namjoons chest.
"Prince Parts?" Taehyung asked.
"Yaeh. Here." Ji Sung pointed out his private parts.  "I don't know what they are called though.",
That was it.  They all burst into tears. Hobi sobbing, Jin lowered his head as his shoulders shook, Taehyung and Jungkook hugged each other as they cried, and Yoongi hugged Ji Sung closer to his chest.

"H-hyungs? A-are you o-okay?"
Ji Sung turned around in Yoongi's lap to see his face.

"I-its okay Ji Sung. L-lets get you a snack then b-back to bed, okay?"  Jin grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen.
"I-i can't believe it.....he...he was raped by his own father! And he doesn't even know what rape is!" Jimin sobbed out.
"It's okay Jimin. He is with us now, it will never happen again." Namjoon said as he petted Jimins hair.
Jimin nodded.

After his snack he was carried to bed again and was tucked between Yoongi one one side of him, and all the other members on the other side of him. He fell asleep after a couple of minutes, but the others couldn't sleep.

They all thought the same thing.

Ji Sung is innocent. Completely.