Loved?

Ji Sung woke up to a white ceiling, a beeping noise, and the smell medicine. He groaned in pain and tried to sit up, only to feel pain shoot through his neck.
He let out a loud pained Yelp and layed back down.
A nurse came in after hearing his yelp.
"Don't move to much, okay sweetie? We need those stitches to heal before your back to normal." The nurse said with a smile.
"O-okay..."
"I'm going to check your injury okay? I'm going to have to flip you onto your side."
"Yes ma'am."
She carfully pushed him onto his side, stopping whenever she heard a pained gasp or whimper.
Once he was on his side she began to take the bandage from his neck. It was currently soaked in blood.
She re-wrapped it and gently put him back onto his back.
"All done now." She said cheerfully.
"T-thank you ma'am." Ji Sung said shyly.
"Oh, no need to be shy around me! And my name is Miss Choi by the way." Miss Choi said with a smile.
"Oh. Okay, thank you Miss Choi!" Ji Sung said more clearly with a tiny smile.
"Your friends are coming to pick you up in an hour. Do you need help getting Dressed?"
Ji Sung gulped as he looked down at his hands before looking up again.
"Y-yes please. I would like help.."
"Alright, let me help you out of bed."

Miss Choi helped Ji Sung out of bed and got him dressed. It took a while but it was a success.
"Okay, so here are some bandages for your neck. Change it everytime it gets to soaked , after a shower, and if it gets to itchy. Okay?"
"Yes Miss Choi."
"Alright. And here are your pills for the pain. Take them after every meal. And when you run out of any of these two things, just come back and I will give you more."
"Yes Miss Choi." Ji Sung said with a smile that can make even the coldest man on Earth feel warm inside.

About 30 minutes later he was called to the lobby by Miss Choi. She led him down the hall and what happened was not what he was expecting.
When he entered the almost empty lobby, aside from the other seven boys, he was bombarded with hugs from Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok. Attacked with kisses from Jin and Yoongi, who was crying. And Namjoon lifted him into his arms when everyone else let him go.
He really wasn't expecting that bit he just went with it.
He was still snuggled into Namjoons chest when Miss Choi spoke up.
"I need you all to take care of him. Make sure he stays in bed most of the time, and dont move his neck to much. Make sure to change his bandage every time it's gets soaked. Okay?"
"Yes ma'am!" They all said at the same time.
She laughed. "Alright, you better get going! I heard you guys have a fan meet today?"
Taehyung looked at his Gucci watch, "Oh snap we do!"
"Bey Miss Choi! See you next time we come!?" Jin yelled over his shoulder.
"Sure will!" She said back.

They ran to the van and once they were settled, Jimin asked Namjoon:"Hyung, what are we going to say to the fans? They don't even know that we were getting him."
"Uuuh, I will explain to them when we get there.",
"Okay."

Then they began there peaceful drive to the Fan-meet.