"You guys were friends!!!!!????"

"Again?!"

"Me- me and Lila Noona were Friends in elementary! But then she left for others and stopped playing with me and I started getting bullied and after a while she joined and then....ye!" Ji Sung explained with a smile.

"How are you smiling while saying that?!" Jimin waved his arms around.

"I like smiles!" Ji Sung giggled and Yoongi cooed.

"Ey! Yah yah yah! Don't you dare Yoongi!"

"Mew!"

"God damnit you god damn gummy bear!" Jin screeched.

Yoongi smiled widely, hugging Ji Sung's waist close to him.

"Hyung?"

"Eh?"

"Why am in here again?"

.....

"Don't worry about it baby. Right now let's have fun time!".

"Fun time with Yoongi!" Ji Sung tackled Yoongi, kissing his cheek.

Namjoon awwed, holding a hand to his chest.

"How many y'all bet they gonna fuck tonight?" Taehyung asked blankly.

"What the- Taehyung!" Jimin slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! What?! They did it before! Twice already!"

"What?! You watching us have our fun time?!"

"No Hyung i-"

"Tae-hyungie is a nasty Baby! But you still get my hugs." Ji Sung crossed his arms.

Lila giggled at what she saw.

"Oh Lila! Let me tell you about the first time Namjoon-hyung got fucked in the ass!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Taehyung!!!!!" Namjoon grabbed him amd pulled him into a nuggie, a blush so red he looked like a tomato

"Wow....your a bottom? I thought you were top all along!" Lila gaped.

Namjoon let go of Taehyung, hiding behind a laughing Jin.

"He used to be top. But after what Jin-hyung said he will be bottom for the rest of his life!" Jimin said.

Lila laughed with the others, cooing at the blushing and embarrassed Namjoon hiding behind Jin.

Ji Sung snuggled Yoongi closer to him, sighing contently when Yoongi grabbed is hand.

"I love you hyung."

"Love you too baby."

"You guys are so sappy." Jimin said looking at his nails like a girl would.

"Shut it gay boy. I heard you love talking to Kookie after you punished him. Talking bout ME being sappy. You said 'Oh Kookie! I will love you forever,you know that right? You will always be my Sugar plum Hunny bun Pumpy Umpy Umpkin, your my sweetie pie!" Yoongi mocked in high voice, the other besides Jimin and Jungkook, laughing their butts off on the background.

"Shut up you......you......sappy tree! Your so sappy that even Honey Birds dont want you!"

"You have so much confidence!" Jungkook said sarcastically, clapping his hands slowly.

"AY!"

They turned to Ji Sung

"How bout all y'all fuckers shut up so I can sleep with my man!" Ji Sung made his voice get deeper the closer he got to the end of his sentence.

They burst out laughing, falling over and leaning on each other. Even Lila had to sit down.

"Sungie, sleep now." Yoongi said giggling lightly.
Ji Sung laid his head down on Yoongi's chest, sighing soflty when Yoongi began running his hands through his hair. Ji Sung closed his eyes,soon falling asleep.

"Ay Hyung?" Taehyung called.
"Ne?" Yoongi looked up.

"Are you guys gonna fuck tonight?" Taehyung was smacked across the head by a pillow. He whined and held his head.

"How bout you shut up!" Yoongi yelled.

Ji Sung was still fast asleep.

"I'm not the one that has sex all the time unlike you guys!" Taehyung whined back.

"Oh yeah? Then tell be about that one time when you were begging for Hoseoks dick, eh? You were so loud that night." Yoongi mocked.

"At least he has a bigger dick than you!"

"Dude....I'm the shortest out of the seven of you, minus Ji Sung, what the fuck kinda dick do you expect from a short small person like me, EH?!" Yoongi joked.

"Guys....y'all have been talking about dicks and sex so much that I have a boner.....I'mma reck Tae now." Hoseok said bluntly. He grabbed Taehyung by the wrist, ignoring the whines and cries of theyounget.

"Oooooh. He gonna be sore tommorow." Jungkook said.

"Dude you haven't talked this whole time. You okay?'

"My butt still hurts from the other day."

"I told you to say sorry but you didn't listen!"

"That doesn't mean you can spank me! IM 20 YEARS OLD HYUNG! WHAT THE FAQ!"

Jungkook gripped his butt, a pout on his lips as the others laughed.

Meanwhile with VHOPE

Taehyung was a whining mess. He gripped Hoseoks shoulders as small moans escaped past his lips. Hoseok started at a slow pace, pulling out all the way before slamming in all the way. He repeatedly did that, his hips gradually picking up pace.

"Ahn! Mmh! Mmh! F-faster...hyung." Taehyung threw his head back, clutching at the bed sheets as Hoseok picked up his pace.

"Your so pretty baby. No one else can have you." Hoseok mumbled lowly, focusing on trying not to cum so soon.

Taehyungs moans got more higher pitched and choked as he neared his climax, mouth hanging open and eyebrows furrowed in pleasure.

"Hyung....Hyung I'm c-cumming!' Taehyung bit his lip as he came hard, body twitching lightly.

Hoseok kept going for a while longer, whimpers and whines escaping Taehyungs lips.

He came hard also, filling Taehyung to the brim before pulling out, watching as Cum dripped from Taehyungs pink hole.

Taehyung whimpered with each breath, eyes hooded and Hoseok moved then both into a more comfortable position.

"Love you baby." Hoseok said to he already sleeping Taehyung.

+---------------------------------+

I Kinda just didn't put that much effort. I just wanted to make a light hearted chapter today! Ye!

Have a good wonderful Infireing day!