America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????

6 weeks later

Ji Sung woke up to excited screaming. He groaned and snuggled more into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi was already awake, playing around on his phone.

"Wake up sleepy head. We got news." Yoongi ruffled his hair and sat him up, kissing his cheek.

"C-can you j-just tell me now?" Ji Sung opened his eyes and bit his lip.
"We have to go to America." Yoongi said with a small smile.
"Again? B-but we already went 2 years ago." Ji Sung put his face in Yoongi's chest.
"Sweetie that was two years ago. We gotta go again for more serious stuff this time."
"Like what?"
"You will find out when we get there. Don't worry." Yoongi kissed his head before laying him back down again

"Just make sure to get up by 12:00. Apparently where leaving today and the manager forgot to tell us two days ago." Yoongi shoved on a large hoodie and ripped black jeans.

Ji Sung shot up in bed and scrambled out, sheets getting tangled on his legs.
"Woah there cowboy! To fast To fast!" Yoongi helped him up and grabbed a hoodie for him.

Ji Sung pulled the large pink hoodie over his t-shirt and, sense he was just wearing underwear, pulled on tight black skinny jeans.

They both walk out of the room and to the kitchen, where Jin and Hoseok are cooking.

"Are my babies up now?" Jin chuckled.
"Don't call me a baby!" Yoongi slapped his back.
Ji Sung sat in a chair at the table and watched as Jungkook and Jimin ran around.

"W-where is Tae-hyung?" Ji Sung asked.

"Oh, he has a tummy ache, so we are letting him rest until we actually have to go." Jin replied.
"Can I check on him?"
"Sure, just don't wake him, okay?"
Ji Sung nodded and stood up, pushing his chair back in before walking to Taehyungs room.
He opened he door to see Taehyung squirming in his sleep.
Ji Sung sat on the edge on the bed and lifted his shirt slowly.

Taehyung moaned in pain in his sleep.

Ji Sung began rubbing circles on his stomach, humming a soft tune he remembered from his mother.

Taehyung visibly relaxed and stopped moving.
Ji Sung smiled as he hummed, watching as Taehyung wrapped his arms around a pillow.

"Hyung so cute.", He mumbled under his breath.

Once He thought Taehyung was okay, he stood and walked out of the room.

"What went down in there?" Jin asked as he set a plate of food in front of Yoongi.
"H-he was hurting so I rubbed his stomach." Ji Sung said.
"Aww your just like me! Your like a mini me!" Jin hugged Ji Sung to his chest.

After a couple hours, they were at the airport, waiting for their plane.
Hey we're starting to get annoyed by the fan girls asking questions and touching them. And they were really mad when none of them went to Ji Sung.
Like c'mon! He's been here for 3 years! You should be used to it by now!

Yoongi pulled Ji Sung to his chest and rocked him lightly. A fan walked up to him asking for a picture of him and herself.

"No, I'm not taking a picture with anyone unless Sungie is in it." Yoongi yawned right after.

"B-but Yoongi hyung, I don't l-like him. A-and you can surely leave him if you like me back." She squeezed her boobs together, trying to look cute.

Ji Sung had his eyes closed, but he heard it all.
Now that he is older, and has some mental problems, he has mood swings. And right now he is angry.

He lifted his body from Yoongi's and stared at the girl.
She looked back at him with a scoff before turning back to Yoongi.
"Stay away from my man." Ji Sung growled lowly.
"And why should I?" She stood up.
Yoongi's eyes widened "Ooh shit! Your screwed gurl! You better run bish!" Yoongi put a hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh.