School

When Ji Sung woke up the next morning, he was surprised to see Yoongi awake.

"Hey buddy." Yoongi ruffled his hair.
Ji Sung leaned into his touch and closed his eyes again.

"Hey, don't fall asleep again. You have school." Yoongi chuckled.
Ji Sung whined and kicked his legs, causing them to fall of the end of the bed.
"C'mon. You need to eat something before you go." Yoongi lifted him into his arms and made his way to the kitchen.

Jin and Namjoon were up already making breakfast.
"Hey Ji-Ji. You ready for school?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

Ji Sung shook his head and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

They laughed and Yoongi sat on a chair, Ji Sung on his lap.

"Ji Sung," Ji Sung looked at Jin. "We are going to be at the studio all day while you are at school, and BigHit is pretty far from your school so we might be late to pick you up today okay?" Jin looked over his shoulder at Ji Sung.

Ji Sung nodded and yawned, resting his head on the table. "Head off the table hun." Namjoon patted his head twice.
Ji Sung lifted his head and leaned back on his chair, that Yoongi put him in without him noticing, and closed his eyes.

After a couple minutes Jin set a plate of eggs in front of him.
"Eat as much as you can." Jin smiled encouragingly.
Ji Sung nodded again and picked up his chopsticks.

After he was done eating, he went to go get dressed.

He put on a large pink hoodie, black skinny jeans, a black choker, white shoes, he put on his mascara and lipstick, and he grabbed his backpack.

He exited his and Yoongi's room and went to the living room where Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were waiting.

"You ready?" Yoongi asked, slipping on his shoes.
"Yes." Ji Sung smiled lightly.
Yoongi grabbed his hand and walked out the door with Namjoon and Jin.

Walking to the car, Ji Sung stumbled a couple times due to weakness, but he was fine.

The car ride was quiet, soft music playing on the radio, Namjoon humming along, Yoongi tapping his phone and Jin lightly tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

When they got to the front of the school, Yoongi helped him out of the car again. Yoongi hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead before saying bey.

Ji Sung waved good bey and began walking off.
Ji Sung kept his gaze lowered as he was stared at. They were obviously whispering and rumoring about him.
Pointing and laughing.

Ji Sung just ignored them. Hoseok had a talk with him telling him to ignore the meanies!

Ji Sung smiled lightly.

He continued walking and made it to his locker.

It was still covered in sticky notes and it was starting to annoy him.
He looked around the hall and spotted a large trash can. He walked over to eat and rolled it to his locker.

Ji Sung picked them off. One-By-One.
As he was taking them off one caught his eyes.

Y
O
U
R

U
S
E
L
E
S
S

Ji Sung frowned and crumpled it before tossing it away.
"Ignore the haters. That's what Hoseokie Hyung told me!" Ji Sung continued cleaning his locker.