America part 20

"No no no Hyung! That way!"
"How am I supposed to know witch way that is! Be more specific!"
"Left! Go left!",

"You two are so stupid."
"Shut is Yoongi!"
"Alright! Fine geez!"

Ji Sung giggled.
Jin was being told witch way to go by Hoseok and Yoongi was just complaining.

Ji Sung watched as Jimin and Jungkook messed with Namjoons hair, and Taehyung sat there with a smile

"Right there! Right there Hyung!" Hoseok pointed at a large food restaurant.

"Red Robin's?" Namjoon asked.
"Well is that the name?" Hoseok turned to him.
"Yes." Hoseok smiled.
"Then let's go!"
Jin started driving towards Red Robin's and found a parking spot.
The exited the van.

"OMG ITS BTS!! AAAAH!!!"
Someone screamed.
They turned there heads to a group of teenagers hanging out on a truck, eating. They waved and smiled.

The teens were 4 girls and 4boys
They were all smiles and grin but when they saw Ji Sung step out the car, they started asking rude questions. Well, more like only one of them were asking the questions, the others just stared at him in discust.

"Who is that?" The girl asked.
Namjoon glared but then acted all happy again.
"This is Ji Sung! He is our new member!", Namjoon bounced on his feet.
"He's ugly!", One of the girls shouted.
"Hey!" Namjoons shouted.
They all froze.
" Don't dissrepect him. He has already gone through enough!" Namjoon glared at them. He didn't care if people will think bad of him now, he needed to protect Ji Sung.
"What do you mean by gone through enough?" One small girl asked. She was one of the nice ones.

"Abused, bullied, and starved. Raped by his own father and nearly killed." Namjoon looked back at a unsteady Ji Sung.
The girls face softened.
"Well I hope things get better." She smiled politely. "Now you guys should go eat! Your leaving back to Korea tomorrow right?"
Namjoon nodded with a smile.
"I hope you have a good meal! And make sure to take good care of yourselfs!" Namjoon nodded and thanked her. He then turned back to the others who were waiting patiently, except for Jungkook, and smiled. Again.

"Let's go before it's to late!" They walked quickly to the entrance.
"It's not as packed as I thought it would be." Jimin said out loud as he looked around.
"That's a good thing. Means not much people to stare at you and get signed magazines or something.", Hoseok patted his back before going to Taehyung and wrapping his arms around his waist.

They got their table and drinks and began talking.
"Ji Sung."
Ji Sung looked up from his phone to look at Namjoon and Jin.
"You remember you have to go to school again right?" Jin said calmly.

"Yeah. You t-told me already.", Ji Sung said, tilting his head to the side slightly before asking "what's wrong?"

Jin sighed
"I'm scared for you Ji Ji. Just please promise us that you will tell is everything that happens at school to you. Tell us. Please." Jin had grabbed his hand now.
"I will!", Ji Sung smiled.
Jin smiled back and pulled away, snuggling into Namjoons shoulder.

"He's a bright kid." Namjoon said quietly to Jin. Jin nodded and they both watched as Jimin and Jungkook tickled Ji Sung at his sides.
Yoongi and Hoseok were looking at Hoseoks phone watching fan made videos. Like Funny and Cute Jimin moments and stuff like that.

(I think you know what I mean)

Taehyung was on his own phone, scrolling through Twitter and such.

"Hello! Do you guys have what you want?" A waiter came over.
"Oh shoot I'm so sorry! We forgot to look at the menus! Can you give us a little more time please?" Namjoon put both his hands together in a begging way, and the waiter cooed. "Sure thing you little pumpkin!" She ruffled his hair and walked off.