Yo your going again!

The other boys were still surrounded by girls by the time Yoongi and Ji Sung just got done talking.

"Jin Hyung!" Yoongi called out. In looked in their direction. "Me and Sungie are going to go get ice cream!" Yoongi pointed down the street.

Jin gently moved girls out of he way to get to them. "Do you have money?" Jin asked, hand reaching into his pocket for in case they didn't.

"I have 8. Enough for two cones." Yoongi said. Jin nodded, ruffling both their heads before pecking their foreheads. "Be careful. Call or text me if you need anything." Jin said.

"We will. Bey now." Yoongi grabbed Ji Sungs hand, pulling him past a group of girls surrounding Jungkook.

Some girls looked at Yoongi with discust, but he ignored.
Ji Sung looked at Yoongi sadly, wondering how he didn't give a crap about all the hate.

As the tow lovers ate their ice cream, they talked about random things. Like how Jin wakes Jungkook by pinching his nipnips.

"I'm done Hyung." Ji Sung threw his napkin away, yawning soflty.
Yoongi ate the last peice of cone before standing and stretching.

"Let's go to the dorm." Yoongi said, grabbing Ji Sungs hand. The walk to the dorm was peaceful. The accasional kiss and peck from Yoongi as they walked.

Though people gave them discusted looks, but they didn't care.

When they finally got to the dorm, Yoongi attacked Ji Sung with a heated kiss.

Ji Sung wrapped his arms around his neck, lifting one leg. Yoongi held Ji Sungs leg up with a hand, the other at the back of his neck.

Ji Sung grinded against him slowly, moaning soflty.
Yoongi picked him up by the legs, carrying him to the room.
Yoongi didn't bother closing the door all the way.

Ji Sung moaned again when Yoongi bit his lip.

Yoongi grinded against him, moaning soflty himself.

"H-hyung..." Ji Sung bucked his hips.

They were so into it they didn't here the others arrive. They were doing a VLive and they, uh...heard them.

Jungkook was holding the phone. He stared at it in shock before walking downteh hall silently.

He peeked Through the door and gasped.
He turned the camera and pointed it at them.

Ji Sung moaned loudly at the sudden touch of his member. Yoongi kissed his neck, biting snd sucking gently.

"Ah Hyung...Hyung I'm c-cumming..." Ji Sungs back arched, his mouth hung open and fingers clutching the bed sheets.

Yoongi continued stroking him though, moaning loudly. Ji Sung put his hands on Yoongi's chest, looking up at him with love.

"I'm almost done baby." Yoongi mumbled, bending down and kissing his lips.

They made out until Yoongi came, twitching lightly. They both panted, staying in that position. Suddenly Ji Sung pushed Yoongi onto his back sitting on top of him.

Jungkook ran down the hall, laughing silently. He left the phone in there on purpose.

"They having sex in there!" He whisper yelled.
"Again?" Jin sighed.

"Well Ji Sung is a horny teenager and Yoongi is...Yoongi?" Jimin said.

They laughed again, going into the kitchen to eat.

Ji Sung kissed Yoongi's chest, nipping at his pale skin. "j-ji Sung!" Yoongi threw his head back, back arching as Ji Sung pounded into him.

Ji Sung maoned soflty, running a hand down Yoongi's side and to his butt.
He hooked his hands under Yoongi legs and pushed them more to his chest.