Meeting

After school the next day, Ji Sung was seated in front of the principal with Namjoon and Jin. They were waiting for the principal, who went off somewhere, TaeJin and his sister and parents.

Namjoon and Jin were talking about the schedule for tomorrow when the principal came in, with TaeJin, Bubble, and their parents.

"Have a seat Kim family." Mr. Kim said.

TaeJin's mom and dad sat down, him and his sister standing beside them.
"You two can grab a chair if you want. This is going to be a long meeting." Mr. Kim said.
Taejin and Bubble both grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Now. I suppose you didn't know about your children bullying another student?" Mr. Kim asked.

Ms, Kim and Mr, Kim shook their heads. "He never told us." Ms, Kim said with a frown.
"Ji Sung, did you ever tell your parents you were getting bullied?" Mr. Kim turned to Ji Sung.

Ji Sung froze and shrunk into his seat. Jin put a hand on his arm and said "That's a touchy subject. He rather not talk about them." Jin said.
Namjoon nodded.

Mr. Kim turned back to TaeJin.
"And you two, is there a reason you bully Ji Sung?"
They both shook their heads No, keeping their gazes on the floor.
"I will have to suspend both of you. How long should this punishment be?"
TaeJin looked up and said "A week?"
Mr. Kim looked at his parents, and they also nodded, obviously trying not to yell at their kids in front of other people.

Suddenly, Bubble stood up.
"We shouldn't be suspended! He is the bad guy here!" She stomped her foot.
"And how can you prove that?" Mr. Kim leaned back in his chair.

"Remember that time there was a snake in your desk? Yeah, that was all him!" Bubble pointed at Ji Sung, who was looking at her with wide eyes.

Jin and Namjoon turned to Ji Sung.
"Is that true?" Jin asked gently.
Ji Sung shook his head and his breathing became heavy.
"Ji Sung. Ji-Ji calm down!" Jin grabbed his hand.

"Oh please! He's just acting to get attention! An attention whore is what he is!" Bubble was pulled down back into her seat by their father.
"Don't you ever say that about anyone!"
Bubble rolled her eyes and looked at TaeJin. "Aren't I right TaeJin?"
TaeJin nodded and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.
"Yeah. He is. He cut his arms just to get attention. Suicidal freak." TaeJin mumbled the last part and was smacked across the back of his head by his mother.

"TaeJin!"
"What?! It's true!"
"Excuse me, I'm just going to talk with him in the hall really quick." Ms, Kim pulled TaeJin out of the office.

Ji Sung was having trouble breathing, gripping onto Jins jacket and clenching and unclenching his fist.
"Ji-Ji calm down. Stay calm. You can't do this right now, Jungkook isn't here." Namjoon was panicking, scared that Ji Sung was going to have a seizure.

Ji Sungs leg twitched and he let out a whimper.
"Is everything alright with him?"
Mr. Kim asked, leaning closer.

"No, no, no ,no everything is not fine!" Namjoon blurted.
Jin calmly said something but Ji Sung wasn't listening, he was to caught up in trying to keep his body still.

"Why is he shaking so much?" Bubble asked. They ignored her.

"Ji Sung, stay calm, your not in trouble okay? We're not going to hurt you." Jin pulled Ji Sung to his chest, but that made him freak out even more. Ji Sung pushed away.
One hand pulled at his hair nervously and the other scratched at his neck.

"Ji Ji don't do that." Jin pulled at Ji Sungs hands, trying to put his hands away.

Suddenly, Ji Sung's body froze and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, blood pooling from his nose.
Bubble screamed and backed away.

"Someone clear the chairs!" Namjoon yelled.
Everyone began moving chairs out of the way, and Jin took off his jacket to put under Ji Sungs head.

Namjoon set him on the ground and grabbed his hand.

"Someone keep your eyes on the time. If this goes on for more than five minutes he needs a hospital."

Bubble pulled out her phone and began watching the time.

TaeJin and his mom came through the door.
"What's going on?" TaeJin asked
"Seizure. He's having a seizure." Bubble kept her eyes on the time.

"How many minutes has past?" Namjoon asked.
"T-three sir!" Bubble was panicking.

"Shit." Jin mumbled.
Ji Sungs back arched and he let out a strangled gurgling scream.
Everyone jumped back in fear but Jin and Namjoon stayed close.

Namjoon soothed his hand through Ji Sung's hair and Jin rubbed Ji Sung's chest.

Ji Sung's back arched a second time and his sream was louder than the first one.

"Call the ambulance!"
Bubble unlocked her phone and tried dialing 911. But there was no service. She forgot the wifi was cut off until tomorrow.
"There's no connection!" She said.
"What kind of fucking school doesn't have connection!!?" Jin yelled.

Ji Sung's body jerked a few times before he stopped moving. His chest moving up and down. He was panting and whimpering quietly, reaching out for Jin.
Jin grabbed him and pulled him to his chest, rocking him gently.
Ji Sung sobbed into his chest, Namjoon patting his back.

"What. The fuck. Just happened?" TaeJin looked at Ji Sung and Back at Bubbles, who was now crouching on the ground, face in her hands.
"He could of died." She mumbled.

TaeJin looked between the two, wondering why did he care so much?

Ji Sung stopped crying after a while and fell asleep. Jin picked him up and apologized to Mr. Kim before walking out.

They set Ji Sung in the back seat and buckled him.

Jin sighed.

"That was the worst one yet." He said lowly.
Namjoon had his head in his hands, years in his eyes from the thought of Ji Sung leaving them.

"This was supposed to be a normal meeting. But that girl just had to fuck it up by scaring him with lies!" Jin slammed his hand into the steering wheel before sighing.

"I'm taking him out of school. I don't care what the company says, I'm taking him out!" Jin started the car and began driving off.
Namjoon looked out the window, not wanting to piss Jin off more by asking him questions.

When they got home, they entered to a loud house. Jungkook and Jimin running around screaming about cookies, Hoseok laughing loudly, Taehyung slamming spoons on pots and Yoongi screaming at them to shut up.

Jin slipped his shoes off and carried Ji Sung to the couch. He set him next To Yoongi. Yoongi asked what happened and he explained.
"I was so scared." Jin said.
Yoongi rubbed his back and told him it would be okay.

"I'm going to go cook. Please watch him for me." Jin stood and slowly made is way to the kitchen.

Yoongi sat Ji Sung on his lap and cuddled him.

Be strong my son.

"Mom?"