America part 6

Ji Sung woke up to shuffling on the right side of him. He looked over to see Hoseoks sleeping face.
The others left already? Ji Sung thought to himself.
Ji Sung closed his eyes again. He felt Hoseok twitch in his sleep and he giggled a little.

After a couple of laying there he decided  to wake him up.
"Hobi Hyung." He poked Hoseok on the neck.
Hoseok squirmed and turned onto his back. "H-hooooobiiiiii!" He said a little louder.
Hoseok frowned in his sleep.
Ji Sung jumped onto his stomach instantly waking up Hoseok.
"Oompf!" Hoseok lurched forward.
"Hobi!" Ji Sung yelled his name with a smile.
"M-mommy?" Hoseok was still half awake. He was looking up at Ji Sung with barley opened eyes.
"Nope!"
Ji Sung got off of him and grabbed a pillow, he began lightly hitting Hoseok with it and stopped when Hoseok sat up finally.
Hoseok looked at Ji Sung for a couple seconds before smiling lightly and pulling Ji Sung to his chest.
"Why did you wake me up?! I was having a happy dreams about flowers and ice cream donuts!" Hoseok ruffled Ji Sung's hair.
"S-sorry!" Ji Sung giggled
"C'mon. The others probably ate all the food already. If they did I can take us out to a restaurant."
"But you can't speak English."
Hoseok smirked playfully.
"I have my ways child." Hoseok pulled Ji Sung onto his back and began walking out of the room.

When he entered the living room only Namjoon was there.
"Hey Joonie!,"
Namjoon looked up from his phone.
"Where is everyone?"
"Oh. Uum... Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung took the kids to the park. They wouldn't stop asking." Namjoon explained as he stretched.
"Why didn't you go?" Hoseok asked as he sat Ji Sung on the couch next to Namjoon and began walking to the TV.
"I don't know. It's hot out there, Jin took all the money so I can't get ice cream. And I don't feel like babysitting teens!" Namjoon explained.
"Well....Ji Sung you wanna go to the park?" Hoseok asked Ji Sung handing him a yogurt.
"Y-yeah. But only i-if Namjoon is coming too!" They both looked at Namjoon who was to busy scrolling through the TV channels.
"Namjoon!"
"EH!!!"
"Ji Sung wants you to come to the park with us!"
Ji Sung looked at Namjoon with a hopeful look. Pouty lips and all.
"Ugh! Fine! But only for Ji-Ji!"
Namjoon stood up and pulled on some tight black jeans, some sunglasses, and a black hat that said 'No Jams'.
"Ji Sung, go get some other clothes to put on." Hoseok said as he turned off the TV.
Ji Sung ran to his room and got dressed.
He had white tight jeans that hugged his legs just right, a black choker, a large white hoodie with a cute cat at the front , with white shoes.

Ji Sung walked out of the room and looked up to see Hoseok and Namjoon staring at him with wide eyes.
"D-did I do something w-wrong?" Ji Sung asked worriedly.

They snapped out their daze and instantly shook their heads.
"No! Your fine. We just didn't expect you to dress so cutely!" Hoseok said the last sentence in a higher voice.
Ji Sung smiled and ran to Namjoon with a skip in his step.
"Cmon! Let's go!" Hoseok said as he put his shoes on by the door.

They finally made it outside and was instantly hit by dry air.
Ji Sung sneezed from how dry it was.
"Aawwww that was cute!" Namjoon said as he grabbed Ji Sung's hand.
"I think they went this way." Namjoon turned to the left and after passing a few building they saw a large park.
"Haha! I'm smart!" Namjoon gave himself a pat on the back and began walking again.
Their was a lot of people and Ji Sung kept getting hit by them.
Hoseok stayed close behind, glaring at anyone who gave them a dirty or weird look, or was looking at Ji Sung with a dirty stare.
Namjoon picked up Ji Sung and carried him like a child.
Ji Sung giggled and held on tightly.

When they got to the park they saw Jin scolding Jimin and Jungkook. He was cleaning Taehyungs face and mouth with baby wipes that he always held for in case they got dirty.
Yoongi was staring at them with a bored expression but he still had his arms crossed.
"Hey. What's going on?" Hoseok asked once they arrived.
"Oh hey." Jin looked up quickly then when back to work.
Taehyung was whining and had a red face as he tried to stay still for Jin.
"Jimin thought it was okay to jump off of that play fort, witch he could of gotten hurt!"
"Sorry Hyung." Jimin apologized with his head down.
"It's alright." Jin said. "And then Jungkook thought it was okay to cuss!  In front of me! Your not supposed to cuss, at all!" Jin looked at Jungkook with a disaproving expression.
"I'm sorry Hyung!" Jungkook looked up he had tears in his eyes.
Jins face softened. "It's okay just don't do it again."
Jungkook nodded.
"And this boy right here," he when back to cleaning Taehyung, " he thought it was okay to eat the sand!" Jin said with a smile.
Taehyung can be like a child sometimes. If you ignore him he will do anything to get you attention.
And he sticks anything he thinks is edible into his mouth.
"He grabbed a clump of wet sand and shoved it in his mouth. I looked up right when he did that! And know it's stuck in there." Jin Hyung explained as he grabbed another wipe.
"What the- you ate a rock?!?!!?" Jin  pulled out a sharp rock from Taehyungs mouth and threw it to the ground.
"I-Im sorry! It looked like chocolate!" Taehyung said, sand still in his mouth.
"Aish, you kids are gonna be the death of me!" Jin smiled and continued to clean the younger.
Ji Sung wasn't listening at all. He was staring at the swing set the whole time. They were the only ones there now. Ji Sung took one step towards the set.
"Ji Sung! Where are you going to?"
Ji Sung turned around to see Yoongi walking to him.
He pointed to the swings and turned around again.
"Ah. Let's go!" Yoongi grabbed Ji Sung by the hand and took him to the set of swings.
Ji Sung sat in one and Yoongi sat next to him.
Ji Sung pushed himself back with his feet then lifted them to go forward.
He kicked his legs whenever he needed to and soon he was higher than Yoongi. He heard the wind passing by his ears and felt it go through his hair.

After a while of swinging, Ji Sung went to the large play set and began climbing. He got to the top and looked down at his Hyungs.
"Hyung!!" He yelled. They all looked at him and Jin instantly looked worried.
"Don't fall sweetie! Be careful!"
Ji Sung giggled with a wide smile.
He went back down and went down the pole. He slid down and ran over to the others.
"Did you have fun?!" Jimin asked with a smile.
Ji Sung nodded and bounced on his toes.
"Hey, we are going to go get ice cream!" Jungkook yelled at them.

Ji Sung skipped with Jimin and Taehyung.
They held hands and they swung them with each skip.

Ji Sung never felt so happy before.