America part 16

The next day
:Concert Day:

Ji Sung bounced his leg nervously as he looked at the crowd. He whined and turned to Yoongi for a hug.
Yoongi hugged him while he talked with their Manager.

Ji Sung walked off to Jin, who was getting on his hoodie, and tapped his shoulder.
"Yes SungShine?"
"Hyung, I'm scared." Ji Sung whimpered as he bit his nails.
"Aw! Ji Sung it will be okay! We always have little talks with the audience at the end so we can explain why you are here okay? The news hasn't gotten here to America yet."
Jin hugged him tightly as Ji Sung sniffled.
"Now c'mon. We got to get ready to go out!" Jin grabbed his hand and dragged him to the rest of the group.

Namjoon did a little speech like he  always did and then they did their chant.
They cheered again and clapped their hands.
Ji Sung waited behind them nervously.
He scratched at his neck and bit his lip.
"Ji Sung," Jimin came to him," we are going to preform our songs first, and when we are done Hoseok will give you a sign to come out and we will start our thing, okay?"
Ji Sung nodded and sat down on the ground.
Jimin ran out to the small stage and they began their music.
Ji Sung watched as they all moved in since with the music and each other.

Ji Sung rested his chin in his hand as he leaned forward.

They are so cool!" Ji Sung thought in his head.
He leaned back and listened as they sang and danced to 'Convers High'.

Jin-hyungs voice is amazing! Namjoon-hyungs rapping is really fast,so is Yoongi-Hyungs! And Jimin, Jungkook have the nice high voices, and Taehyung has that kind of voice that can be any volume. And Hoseok-hyungs dancing is so good!
Ji Sung rambled on in his head that he didn't notice the second song has ended.
He looked up quickly when he heard his name being called by the Manager. He jogged over and gave a small smile.
He smiled back before saying, "Go out their and show them what you got!"
Ji Sung nodded with a large smile and looked at Hoseok to see him giving him the signal.

Ji Sung hesitated before slowly walking out.

"Everyone, this is our new member, Ji Sung!" Namjoon said in English.

It was quite before someone booed.
Some others joined, but there was more good cheers than bad boos.
Ji Sung blushed as Yoongi pulled him to Jungkook Jimin and Hoseok.

"They are going to be a girl group dance for you guys. Do you know The group BlackPink?"
The fans cheered yes.
"Okay. They are going to be doing the dance to their song As If It's Your Last. I hope you enjoy!" Namjoon went to the background and watched as they got into position.
He wrapped his arms around Jins waist as he watched.

(A/N: I put a boy one cause I can! ITS A FREE COUNTRY!!!! wait, nope, nevermind. Trump is president 😒)

Ji Sung panted as he bent over.
Fans cheered as encouragingly as the boys caught their breath.

"Okay, now that that is done, I have a question." Namjoon paused. "Do you guys know if Coolio is here? We wanna see him after so many years!"
They all looked around and Taehyung spotted him at the top row.
Coolio waved with a smile.

Taehyung took the microphone and said in slurred English "I can do push up now! You want see?!"
Coolio nodded and Taehyung quickly gave the microphone to Hoseok, who nearly dropped it, and got on the ground and began doing push ups.