Dance Practice and Little Space

Jimin started a VLive again, setting it somewhere it won't shake to much from the music.

Ji Sung walked to the phone, crouching and waving excitedly before standing and getting in his spot.

Lila had joined again by the way. She and her friends were watching.

Ji Sung smiled as he danced, spinning and jumping and all dat. They were dancing to War Of Hormones just for fun.

And a certain move caused his shirt to lift.

With Lila and them, they gasped, seeing the large scar on his stomach.

"When the fuck did he get that?!" One boy asked. "He had a bad past and all we did was add on to his abuse. His father caused that scar." Lila said, still watching them dance.

Ji Sung slammed his shirt down, frowning.

When the song ended, Ji Sung began running around the room, a sudden burst of energy making him jump onto Namjoons back.

"Woah what's with you?" Namjoon laughed.

Ji Sung jumped off his Back, slipping and falling on his bum. His eyes widened, looking up at Namjoon. "Shoot, are you okay baby?" Namjoon crouched beside him. Ji Sung nodded, all hyperness gone, and stood slowly leaning against the wall.

"You sure your okay? You took a large fall." Jungkook asked from near the phone. Ji Sung nodded, putting his lips in a thin line.

"Okay. Tell us if your hurt okay? We need to protect you." Jimin said as he picked up his phone, walking to Ji Sung.

He zoomed in close.

Ji Sung looked at it blankly before opening his mouth and clamping his teeth together Twice.

"See! I knew you were fine! It was just sudden."
Ji Sung giggled, leaning onto Jin, who was on his right.

"Did he slip again?"

"If you never seen Sungie In Little Space before, here is your chance!'. Jin said to the phone, comments instantly popping up.

Ji Sung giggled again, lifting his arms. Jin scooped him up, cooing and kissing his cheek.

"He hasn't slipped in a while." Taehyung said softly, pushing a pacifier into Ji Sung's mouth.

With Lila, she was squealing. Her friends just watched as Ji Sung sucked the paci.

"He's fucking cute somehow." A girl said.

"I know right!'

Ji Sung played with a rattle, chewing it and shaking it. He chucked it across the room, nearly hitting Yoongi.

"Hey! No throwing things!" Yoongi said sternly. Ji Sung fell onto his back, moving onto his side. He giggled, rolling over to Jungkook and looking up at him. "Hey babyyyyy!" Jungkook scooped him up, throwing him over his shoulder. Ji Sung squealed, kicking his legs and hitting his back

"Jungkook be careful with him!" Taehyung yelped, slamming a bottle of warm milk into Hoseoks chest and hurrying over.

Ji Sung giggled again, smiling so hard it made your cheeks hurt. "Ji Sung say hi to the camera!!" Jimin said loudly.

Ji Sung turned his head, cheek on Jungkook's butt, and waved, eyes wide and innocent

"Kookie set him down. His blood is gonna go to his head." Namjoon said.
Jungkook carfully flipped him around, setting him down .

Ji Sung stood still for a sec, arms lifted halfway, before falling onto his bum, a Yelp escaping his lips.

"Sungie?" Jimin lowered the phone when Ji Sung let out a wail, his voice echoing throughout the large room.