"What did i do?"

A few weeks later

Ji Sung was in bed. He didn't feel like getting up just yet. He was on Twitter and looking at cat accounts.

"JI SUNG GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!!"
Ji Sung shot up. "Jin-hyung?" He hurried down the stairs and stopped in front of them. They all had their phones and they seemed to be on a specific page.

"Y-yes?" Ji Sung was scared. He had never seen his hyungs this mad before.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jungkook yelled, startling Ji Sung. Ji Sung gulped.

"What did I do?"
"You know what you did!!!" Jungkook pushed him agsinst a wall. Ji Sung tried getting away , "no I don't know what I did!" Ji Sung was breathing heavily.

"Then explain this!" Jin heldout his phone showing a picture of 'Ji Sung' groping a girl.

"Hyung that's not me." Ji Sung looked up at them with wide eyes.
"Well it sure as hell looks like you! We were there yesterday and you were wearing the same exact clothes!" Namjoon said, getting closer.

"Hyung I didn't touch her. I don't even like girls in general!" Ji Sung escaped Jungkooks grip.

"Go to your fucking room." Jin glred at him.

"But-"

"NOW!!"

Ji Sung ran upstairs, the pain in his heart growing again.
"I didn't do it." He cried out, burrying his face into his pillow.

"And don't go to sleep! We have a fan Meet in an hour!!!" He heard Yoongi yell from downstairs.

Ji Sung closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing.

"Just stay calm. They will know sooner or later. Just give them time and they will know it's not you. " Ji Sung talked to himself in his mind.

Why won't they believe him?

One hour later

Ji Sung sat at the back of the van, head down and eyes glazed. He didn't know what to do or say. He was scared to speak up.

"Ji Sung," he looked at Hoseok, "don't touch any one while we are there." Hoseok said without looking at him.

Ji Sung stayed silent, tears coming to his eyes again.

He wanted at Least one hug. He didn't do it! Sure that boy or man looks alot like him but he, the real Ji Sung, didn't do it!!!

Ji Sung stayed silent as the others talked among themselves. Ji Sung didn't want to do anything today. He was emotionally and mentally drained.

Once they got into their seats everyone began smiling widly as ARMY'S filled the room.

Ji Sung didn't though. He just watched. Silently. He felt like he had no voice anymore. No heart. No love.

Once it officially started, he only signed one thing. The rest of the time he got skipped. Ignored. He felt as if his life restarted. Like as if God was punishing him for something he didn't do.

Ji Sung let s single tear fall, not noticing the girl in front of him. She looked at him, concern filling his face as another tear fell from his eyes. Soon they were a wave and Ji Sung was trying not to sob. Shaky breaths and sniffles were the olny thing he could do

"Are you okay?" The girl asked.
Ji Sung flinched and covered his face, a small sob escaping past his lips.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" The girl stood, and sense she was at the end of the table, she walked around it crouching beside him.

Ji Sung shook his head, head hurting from all trying crying.
"I-Im sorry Noona..."

"You didn't do anything to me. Tell me what's wrong." The girl said, resting a hand on Ji Sungs lower back.

"T-they think I did something to a girl but I didn't. I don't like girls I'm gay. T-thay think I touched a girl in a bad way but I didn't. They don't even have that much evidence they only saw a fake picture b-by they d-dont believe m-me!" Ji Sung sobed again. The girl pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay thing will get better." The girl said. Ji Sung shook his head.
"I feel l-like I'm back in the beginning when no one liked me." Ji Sung said.

The crowd had their eyes on them, yelling at the girl not to get close to him.

"I'll talk to Jin okay? I'll see what he has to say." The girl said.  She was obviously not shy. If she was she wouldn't be doing this.

She stood with a confident look on her face. "Kim SeokJin." She called out.

Jin looked up, having just finished the last person, and gave the girl a questioning look.

She narrowed her eyes and used a single finger to tell him to come.
Jin stood, ruffling Jungkooks hair as he passed.

"Um..can I help you?"
"Why don't you believe Ji Sung. He obviously didn't do it." The girl said.

"What do you mean? It's him it's exactly him"

"If you look closely Ji Sungs body is frail. Not built." The girl said, arms crossed.

"Uh huh." Jin put his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow.

The girl pulled out her phone, already knowing what the picture was, and showed It to Jin.

"You can see that the hair is slightly darker. The body is more Built and this building has nothing to do with your guy's building. And it's Chinese words on the wall." The girl said calmly. Jin looked at everything she pointed out and gasped.

"Ji Sungie I'm so sorry!" He hugged the crying boy. The girl out her phone away with a smile.

"Check your surroundings first." She said before walking off.
Ji Sung cried into Jins shoulder, trying to hide himself from the crowd.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

Jimin walked over, a mochi in one hand.

"It wasn't Ji Sung. It was some Chinese boy setting him up." Jin said, rocking Ji Sung's shaking body.
"Are you serious!? Oh Sungie we're so sorry!"

Ji Sung nodded, telling them it was sokay.

They told the other members and they all apologized, hugging and 😘 him to make sure he was sane again.

Ji Sung giggled Into Yoongis chest. Jimin was trying to feed him a mochi.
He opened his mouth and took it, covering his mouth when he smiled.

Everything was fine now.

He hoped.