Sibling Time

Taehyung was resting on the couch the next day. He had a blanket, plushie, and a lover to hold him.

"Babe I'm hungry." Taehyung whined, looking up at Hoseok with puppy eyes. "What do you want babe?" Hoseok asked tiredly.

"I want strawbewwies!" Taehyung had a slight lisp.
"Ill get you strawberries." Hoseok stood up, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Hoseok went to the kitchen ajd opened the fridge, grabbing the giant pack of strawberries. He rinsed them and put them in a separate bowel.

As he was walking back to Taehyung, there was a knock on the door. He gave the fruit to Taehyung and jogged to the front door.

He opened it ajd smiled brightly.

"Baba! Nana! How are you?" Hoseok gave them a hug.

"We are doing great! We both got jobs and we are getting a house of our own!' Nana squealed. Hoseok congratulated thwm before calling up the stairs for Ji Sung.

Ji Sung came trugding down, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Once spotted His siblings he was wide awake, running and jumping into their arms.

"Hey Ji Sung! How's our little bro doing?" Baba asked with a smile.

"I'm fine." Ji Sung said brightly.

"Your eyes are big. Are you little?" Nana ruffled his hair when ge nodded.

"You guys wanna feed him?"

"Yes!" They said in unison. Hosoek Chuckled and led them tothe kitchen, Ji Sungs hand in his.

Hoseok sat Ji Sung on a chair and grabbed dino nuggets from the microwave. It was already prepared earlier when Ji Sung kept changing his mind about wanting Nuggets or not.

"Nuggies nuggies nuggies!" Ji Sung bounced in his chair.

Hosek chucked and put he plate on the table. Nana grabbed one nugget and put it in front of Ji Sung's mouth.
He bit the head and made growling noises as he chewed.

Baba chuckled, smiling when Ji Sung grabbed a nugget and put it in front of His mouth. Baba bit the nugget, scrunching his face and making growling noises.

After a while, Yoongi and Jin came in with a blanket around Yoongi's shoulders.

"Hello guys! How are you doing?" Jin asked politely. They replied with good and continued to feed the little.

Jin sat Yoongi in a chair and walked to a cabnite, grabbing our medicine.

"What's wrong?" Baba asked.

"This guy thought it would be fine to go out in the rain. Now he has a cold!"
Jin smacked Yoongi's shoulder gently, earning a whine.
Jin chuckled lightly and grabbed a spoon, pouring the cough medicine on it.

"Say aaah." Jin held the spoon in front of his lips. Yoongi turned his head away, lips in a pout and eyes wide with innocence.

"Yoongi....I'll take away your studio time."
Yoongi turned his head to him with a gasp. Jin took that as an chance to shove the spoon in his mouth, which he did.

Yoongi swallowed with a discuted face.
Jin chuckled and putthe spoon in the sink and putting the medicine back.

"Let's get you back to bed. You guys have fun with Sungie!" Jin picked up a whiny Yoongi, carrying him to his room to keep a better eye on him.

Baba And Nana were playing with toys in Ji Sungs play room. Ji Sung was rolling around on the ground, two piggy plushies in his hands.

"The piggy goes meow!" Ji Sung said with a giggle.

"No buddy. That's a cat! A pig goes oink and he cat goes meow!" Baba held up a cat stuffy and a third piggy plush

Ji Sung paused with a blank face before sneezing and giggling again.

"Buddy we have to go soon. " Nana said after checking here phone.
Ji Sung stopped and turned to her.

"Why?" He whimpered out.
"Baby we have jobs to get to." Nana put a hand on his shoulder.

"Nooo~!" Ji Sung fell to his knees, dropping his stuffies.

"Buddy don't cry! We will come back whenever we have a day off! We promise." Baba said.

"No! You stay!" Ji Sung cried out, drawing the attention of Jin.

"Hey guys. What's up with him?"

"We told him we have to leave soon for work and he doesn't want us to leave." Baba said with a worried expression.

Jin sighed before walking over to a crying Ji Sung, who was close to having a tantrum.

"Come on. Nap time." Jin lifted him, ignoring the loud cries of the younger as he carried him out to the hallway.
Baba and Nana said their goobeys before leaving.

Jin took Ji Sung to Jungkook and Jimins room. They weren't doing anything and putting him in a quiet room will put him to sleep.

"Kookie, get the bottle. Jimin, get the paci." Jin said. They instantly moved, grabbing the paci and bottle of warm milk

Jungkook handed Jin the bottle, watching as Jin putthe bottle to the youngers lips.

Ji Sung refused a couple times before taking it in his own hand and sucking soflty.

"Hey, Taehyung and Hoseok-hyung are doing a live!" Jimin said.

"How do you know?"

"Nonifocations, duh!" Jimin crossed his arms. Jungkook nodded and looked back at Ji Sung, who had his head on Jins large shoulder, staring off into space.

"You think A.R.M.Y wanna see baby boy?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Ji Sung gently from Jin. Jin nodded.
"I'mma go take a mommy nap. I'm too busy."
Jin said with a sigh.

"Yeah, too busy fucking Namjoon into the matress!" Yoongi said from the doorway.

"What the- the heck are ya doin outta bed! Gettyo butt back in dere!" Jin shooed him away.

Jungkook and Jimin laughed, walking out of the room and to the living room to see Hoseok holding the phone up.

"Hyung, baby boy Is here!" Jungkook walked over and set the quit Ji Sung on Hoseok lap.

"Oh how's my baby doing, huh? You sleepy? You want a nappy?" Hoseok baby talked.

Ji Sung nodded, shoving his tear stained face into Hoseoks chest.
Hosoek Chuckled before going back to the camera, talking to A.R.M.Y.'s about recent news.

Ji Sung shuffled around a bit, lifting his head and looking up at Hoseok. His stomach felt weird and his mouth was watering.

"What's wrong ba-HOLY WHAT!!!??" Ji Sung had let out a small burp, a wave of milk puke coming from his mouth.

"Aw man! That was my favorite shirt." Hoseok pouted. Taehyung took the young boy from hima md set him on his lap, patting his back and chest.

Hoseok got up to clean himself and as he did that, Ji Sung fell asleep and Taehyung.

This was gonna be a long week!