America.....again 4

Ji Sung, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook woke up with sore butts.

They were complaining on the couch, wrapped in blankets and pillows.
Namjoon whined anf stuffed his face into a large pillow.

Just then, Tony and Nate walked in with some other people.

"Uh...did we walk in on the wrong time? Ooor..." Nate said.

"No. You didn't. We're just sore." Namjoon said from his spot on the couch.

"Well, okay then. We got some missions for y'all!" Tony said.

Jimin ran over and koala jumped him, wrapping his arms and legs around the man and dug his face in the crook of his neck.

"Heya ChimChim!' Tony patted him back.

Taehyung woke from his daze and noticed Nate.

"Go Go!" Taehyung sat up and reached his arms out. Nate picked him up and snuggled him before crashing onto another couch.

Taehyung giggled into his chest as Nate pretended the little stuffies were attacking him.

Taehyung wiggled and giggled again. Nate tickled his sides and pushed him into a sitting position.

Jimin switched to Tony's back, and he was being cooed at by the other people that walked in.

"I love Tony~!" Jimin said in slurred English. Everyone awed as he snuggled closer to the older male.

"Love ya too buddy!" Tony smiled.

Once everyone was settled, Tony began talking.

(A/N: I'm making most of this shit up. Just to let you know.)

"Y'all are gonna be going around LA, dressed as homeless people. We want to see what the reaction of these people when they see 8 homeless men on the streets." Tony explained.

Namjoon nodded and then translated it to the others.

They had raggedy clothes handed to them.

Once they were done and put onto the streets, camera men filming from a large distance, the boys began acting.

"Please we need money." Namjoon mumbled to passbyers.
Most people looked at them weirdly, or just ignored them completely.

So Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung pulled out the big guns. They fake cried, tears in their eyes, and snuggled into the olders chest.
Namjoon held Jungkook, Jin held Jimin, and Hoseok held Taehyung.

Ji Sung and Yoongi were doing something different.
Ji Sung acted as if he was sick. Watching as people passed by, giving them pitiful looks.

Yoongi acted as well. He ran his hand through Ji Sung's hair, looking up at people to see if they would do anything.

"No body is doing anything. LA people suck." Taehyung whined.
"Shush. Keep acting." Hoseok shushed him, patting his butt to make him sush up.

As they sat there for a few more hours, Tony and Nate walked up to them.
"You guys good?"
The nodded.
"I'm hungry though." Namjoon said.
"We will bring food. Just some burgers." Nate said.

Namjoon nodded and told the others.

Ji Sung watched as people passed by. Nate and Tony left and they won't be back for a while.

Ji Sung sighed and rolled onto his side, acting as pitiful as he could.
"You okay? Not feeling sick or anything?"
"I'm hot Hyung." Ji Sung mumbled.
Yoongi instantly began moving, balling up a blanket that was given to them.