America part 10

"Ji Sung!!!"
Jungkook yelled as he ran over.
Blood was pooling underneath the younger boy as he laid unconscious on the ground.
"Ji Sung! Ji Sungie!" Jimin began crying as he saw the blood.
"Shit! Someone give me a phone so I can call the hospital!!! Now!" Namjoon ordered. Taehyung grabbed his phone and handed it to Namjoon. Namjoon took it and dialed 911.
"Hello, this is the police department of LA, how can we help you?" He heard a soft voiced woman answer.
"H-hello, u-uhm me friend, he is bleeding, a-and I don't know what to do!" Namjoon began to tear up as he talked.
"Calm down sir. I'm sending an ambulance right now, I just need to know where you are."
"U-um Orang Ave. Please hurry!" Namjoon began to fully cry as he held the bleeding boy to his chest.
"They are coming now sir. Can I get you and your friends name please?"
M-my name i-is Namjoon, a-and my friends name i-is Ji Sung."
"Those are pretty odd names." The lady said with a chuckle, trying to keep Namjoon calm.
"W-we are from Korea." He explained as he watched the other boys grab shirts from there bags and press them against Ji Sung's neck.
"Oh, ok, I see now. Now, Namjoon, I need you to answer some questions, okay?" The lady said.
"O-okay..." Namjoon was shaking now, blood soiled his white shirt.
"Okay. Now how old are you and your friend?"
"I'm 20. He is 16."
"That's pretty weird for a grown man to be friends with a teen." The lady said, she tried to ignore the sobs she heard in the background.
"Jimin, please calm down please, he will be okay." She heard Namjoon comfort someone else.
"We are a Kpop band."
"Oh alright now." She smiled.
"Okay, can you tell me how he started bleeding?"
"Uh...he had a chip in his neck he tore out while haveing a panic attack a while back. He has a scar that is still healing and the doctors said to keep a bandage on it and to not move his neck to much."
The lady hummed in response.
"A-ands that's all."
"Okay."
There was a beat of silence before,
"When are the ambulance coming!"
Namjoon began sobbing, not being able to keep his emotion at Bay.
"Don't worry sir, they should be near by right now!" The lady said worried for Namjoons state.
She heard sobbing from many people on the other end and she couldn't help but let a tear fall.

"Ji Suuuung!!!!" Taehyung yelled out as he cried the hardest he has ever done in awhile.
Taehyung was pulled into Jins chest as he sobbed.
"I-i hear the ambulance!" Jimin hopped up from his spot on the blood covered floor.
"Let's go!" Hoseok jumped up also.

"Okay, I'm going to hang up now, alright?" The lady asked.
"Okay. Thank you so much ma'am!"
"Your welcome sweetie." She smiled at herself.
"Bey now!"
"Bey!" They hung up.

"Jungkook grab him please!"
Jungkook ran over and picked up the limp body.
Just as he did, men burst through the door with a stretcher.
"Sir put him on the stretcher!" One man yelled.
"Jungkook stretcher!" Namjoon said in Korean.
Jungkook ran over and set the boy on the stretcher, instantly being pushed away gently.
He reached out only for his body to be pulled down into Jins lap.
Jungkook sobbed into the olders chest as he was rocked.

"He will be okay. Don't worry." He heard Jimin whisper as he was carried out of the room. They went to the van and followed the ambulance.
"It will be okay Kookie."