Day Off. (smut)

Today was their day off.

They didn't have plans.

So they sat around all day.

Sorta....

"Hyung I'm c-cumming! Ah slow down!" Jungkook clawed at Hoseoks back. Yes, Hoseok. Jimin was too lazy to help with Kookies boner so Jimin told Hoseok to do it.

Hoseok slammed into him a few more times before lifting him onto his lap.
"He told me to help so I'm doing it." Hoseok said before nipping his neck.

Jungkook moaned loudly as Hoseok moved his hips in the most amazing way ever.

"Hyung~!" He rolled his hips, lifting himself and dropping himself.

"I-Im cumming!" Jungkook threw his head back, body twitching as he came hard. Hoseok grunted as he did the same, pulling out and kissing his cheek.

"You okay now? Hoseok asked soflty, helping the Maknae lay down. Jungkook nodded, wiping his tears.

"Okay. You rest. I have to check on TaeTae." Hoseok covered his body with the blankets before leaving and shutting the door.

Hoseok made his way to the living room to see Jimin kissing Tae.
"Hey! Hands off my baby!"
Jimin pulled away and smirked,lifting The and slamming him against the wall and nipping at his neck.

"H-h-hyungs..I want you..." Taehyung looked at Hoseok with lust filled eyes, his fluffy silver hair falling over his eyes.

"That is going to hurt baby."

"P-please. Please I want both of you!" Taehyung gripped Jimins hips, grinding down and Moaning loudly.

"K, hush Tae. Ji Sung is sleeping." Hoseok pointed at a sleeping Ji Sung on the couch, mouth agap and shirt lifted to show his tummy.

"Here. Take him. I'mma go with Kookie."  Jimin handed Taehyung to Hoseok, patting his cheek before walking down the hall to his room.

Taehyung kissed Hoseok deeply, moaning soflty when Hoseok groped his butt.

"Let's go to my room"

Soon they were having heated sex. Loud Moaning, grunts, slapping of skin, just Everything you can here in hard sex!

Taehyung had his legs up on Hoseoks shoulders, his arms pinned above his head. Hoseok moved one hand away to lift one leg higher, causing him to go deeper.

Taehyung screamed, back arching as tears rolled down his soft cheeks. "Hyuuuung~" Taehyung was nearly silent as he came, choked moans leaving past his lips.

Hoseok kept going for a minute or two before he came, filling Taehyung completely. Hoseok pulled out, kissing Taehyung passionately.

Taehyung twitched again,the pleasure still running through his body.
Hoseok layed down beside him, running his hand through his hair.
He pulled the blanket up and covered them up to their chest, pulling him into a loving hug.

*Ji Sung

Ji Sung whined as he woke up. He looked around to see the living room empty. He stood up slowly, fixing his shirt before slowly going to the kitchen. Yoongi was in the kitchen, sipping some tea.

"Hey Ji ji. You sleep well?" Yoongi ruffled his hair. Ji Sung just whined, his face puffy from just waking up.
"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi set down his tea, cupping Ji Sungs face with his warm hands.

Ji Sung just whined again, tears coming to his eyes as his lifted his arms to hug Yoongi. Yoongi hugged him back, still confused on what he needs or wants.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Yoongi asked soflty, running his hands through his hair.

"It hurt Hyung."

"What hurts baby? Tell Hyung?" Yoongi pulled away and that's when he noticed Ji Sung's small boner.

"Aww baby got a boner~" he smiled.
Ji Sung just whined again, grinding down on Yoongi's thigh.

Ji Sung panted, head going onto Yoongi's shoulder as he fastened his movements.

Yoongi leaned back in his chair, watching as Ji Sung took control.

What they didn't notice was Jin and Namjoon doing a VLive and showing them. Comments were going crazy.

Ji Sung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's shoulders, moaning loudly as he came hard. "Your a horny baby aren't you." Yoongi kissed his cheek, letting Ji Sung continue to grind until it was too much.

"You sleep. I still have tea to drink." Yoongi said, grabbing his cup.

Ji Sung moaned softly, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder and closing his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Jin and Namjoon ran away, giggling and laughing.

"You guys have just seen the most amazing grinding in your life. If not your crazy!" Namjoon said to the phone, comments imediatly popping up.

"That was so cute! That was his first boner;" Jin squealed like a proud mother.
They heard another moan from down the hall.

"I wonder who that was....meh." Namjoon stuck a piece of candy in his mouth, looking small and innocent in his large yellow hoodie.

"Namjoon get in the shot." Jin pulled him closer, his head falling onto his chest.

Namjoon sat up again, looking at the phone with a smile.

"Alright guys. I have to go now. I'll make sure to save this onto VLive so it will never go away! Bey~!" Jin turned off the phone after ending it.

Giggling when Namjoon almost fell off the bed.

"Joonie come here." Jin opened his arms, leaning back on the headboard.
Namjoon crawled into his lap.
"You know I love you right?' Jin said softly, running his hand down Namjoons back. Namjoon nodded, looking at jin with curious eyes.

Good". Jin slowly ran his hand slowly down Namjoons stomach, stopping at his groin.
"I don't know what I'll do if I looked you." Jin squeezed his member, Causing Namjoon to jolt forward and rest his head on Jins chest.

"I'll never forgive myself." Jin said, hand already taking his member out.
Namjoon moaned softly, twitching when Jin began pumping him.

Namjoon whimpered, closing his eyes as his body shook. He felt the familiar warmth in his lower stomach. His voice got Higher with each moan, getting close to climax.

"Don't you dare leave me." Jin said lowly, digging his thumb into Namjoons slit. Namjoon came hard, cum shooting up to their chest's.

"Sleep Joonie I'm right here."

Namjoon fell asleep slowly, snuggled into Jins chest.

WOW