Studio And Park Time

"Hyung! Hyung get up!" Jin was shaken awake by small hands on his back. Jin turned around to see a smilling Jimin.
"Jimin baby, what's up?" Jin asked, sitting up and ruffling Jimins fluffy orange hair.

"It's dance practice! Namjoon-hyung said we are practicing choreography for Baepsae, Mic Drop, and some other ones!' Jimin said excitedly.

"Oh yeah. Ok, I'm up! Is Ji Sung up?"
Jimin nodded. "He got up with Hoseok-hyung."
"Ok. I'll be out in a few minutes. Go eat."
"Okay!"
Jimin jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, nearly bumping into a sleepy Taehyung.

After Jin got done getting dressed, he walked out to the kitchen. Yelling and whining can be heard.
"Jungkook give it to me!" Taehyung chased after Jungkook, who had Taehyungs blanket.

"Jungkook give it back to him." Jin said.
Jungkook pouted and tossed the blanket to Taehyung.

"Alright, everyone eat and get dressed." Jin said.
Everyone ate and got dressed quickly before running out the door and to the van.

"Manager-hyunge dive faster!" Jungkook whined.
"Ya! Be patient! Your lucky I'm even doing this." Bang PD Nim said.

Once they got to BigHit building, they filed out of the van and the Maknae line ran to the building.

Ji Sung was walking with Yoongi, holding his hand tightly.

"Ji Sung," he looked at Namjoon "we are going to teach you the choragraphy to these song okay?"
Ji Sung nodded and looked at the large building again.
He remembered the first time he was here, getting rude stares. But now he was loved by seven people!

Ji Sung smiled lightly.

"Ji Sung come on!" Taehyung ran out of the building and grabbed his arm, pulling him forward.
Ji Sung laughed and ran with him.

Once they made it to the dance studio, the seven boys began setting things up, getting the music and other stuff like that.

"Ok, Ji Sung, you need to watch closely, okay?" Hoseok said.
Ji Sung nodded and sat down.

The members got into position and the music started.

Once they we're done with the first song, Ji Sung started clapping fast, wide smile on his face.
Jungkook smiled at his cuteness and got into position when the second song started

(Just pretend they are in the practice room on Mic Drop. Use your imagination child!)

Ji Sung clapped again. Namjoon laughed and copied him, causing Ji Sung to laugh.

"Alright Ji Sung, you wanna try?" Jimin asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
Ji Sung nodded and stood up.

Hoseok taught him the steps then went through it all the way.

"Wow! You learn faster than Jimin!" Hoseok said, patted his back.
Ji Sung smiled and blushed, lowering his head to hide his blush.

"Aww your so cute when you blush!" Namjoon cupped his face.

Ji Sung laughed and cupped Namjoons face.

"Hey stop cupping faces and come here!" Jungkook yelled.
They both walked to the rest of the boys.