"Tell me."

Namjoon was woken up by heart breaking sobs from doesn't the hall.
He got out of bed quickly and dashed down the hall, entering the living room.

Ji Sung was sobbing into Jins chest. Jin and the others also crying.
Namjoon instantly understood what was going on and he felt tears come to his eyes.

"It's okay baby. She's okay. You got to see her! That's wonderful!" Jin tried to lighten the mood.
Ji Sung shook his head and hiccuped.
Jin sighed and rocked him side to side. Namjoon sat beside them and pulled both of them to his chest.

Namjoon lifted his head and closed his eyes to stop the tears from falling.
But they fell anyway.
Namjoon sighed sadly and looked off into space.
As he was doing so, he saw a Misty figure move at the corner of his eye.
Namjoon whipped his head in that direction to see Ji Su.
She was smiling.
Namjoon smiled back lightly and she faded away.

"I w-want m-my m-mommy!!" Ji Sung cried out. Jin tried to calm him, but all he got was a cranky yell from Ji Sung.

Ji Sung pushed away and held his head in his hands, rocking back and forth slightly and sobbing quietly.

"Ji-Ji.... please...stop c-crying." Jin pleaded sadly.
Ji Sung looked up at him and grabbed his shoulders.
"How did s-she die?! Tell me!" Ji Sung looked angry.

Mood swings we're commen for Ji Sung, ever sense his mother left.

Jin grabbed his wrist and pulled them down before cupping his cheeks.
"Ji Sung....it was your father. He k-... Did it."
"What?" Ji Sung looked at him, wide eyed and mouth in a straight line.
"What did you just say?" Ji Sung gripped Jins hand tightly. Jin winced and pulled his hand away gently.
"Your father did it Ji-Ji." Jin said with a shaky voice.
"I'm gonna kill him." Ji Sung stood from his spot and walked to the door.
"Ji Sung, where are you going sweetie?" Taehyung stood from his spot and quickly walked to him, grabbing him by the biceps.

Ji Sung looked at him and smiled creepily.
"I'm gonna stab him in the heart." Ji Sung said simply.
"Ji Sung you can't do that! It's illegal!" Hoseok walked over with a frown.

"I don't care!" Ji Sung spun around and ran out the door.
"Ji Sung!!!!" Jimin ran after him, the others following.

"Ji Sung get over here! Now!" Jungkook yelled as he ran full speed.

Ji Sung continued running and soon they were in a slight busy part of town.

"Ji Sung come back here!" Namjoon yelled.

Ji Sung glared at nothing and ran faster, approaching some people, two who looked familiar.

TaeJin and Bubble. They were with some friends.

Ji Sung didn't notice them but the others did.

"TaeJin! Bubble! Grab him!" Yoongi yelled out.

TaeJin looked up from his phone and saw Ji Sung and the others.

"Grab him TaeJin!" Jungkook yelled.
TaeJin stumbled a little and dropped his phone before reaching out and grabbing Ji Sung.

Ji Sung stuggled in his grip, making small growling noises.

Jungkook arrived first and grabbed Ji Sung from TaeJin. He grabbed him by the shoulders.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You can't go out and say your gonna stab people, that's crazy!!!" Jungkook shook him.

Ji Sung lifted his head and looked Jungkook in the eye before saying, "If he killed mother than he can die too! Now let me go!" Ji Sung escaped from his grip and began running again, only to be stopped by Jin, who then held him flush against his body.

They were causeing a scene and people were gathering. Some screamed about BTS being right in front of them.

But hey didn't have time for that.

Taehyung and Hoseok crouched in front of him before.

"Ji Sung!" Ji Sung looked at Hoseok.
"Don't you ever, EVER, say tour going to kill someone. That's a horrible thing. Now calm down. You father is in jail for the rest of his life and your mother is in a good place. So don't worry." Hoseok cupped his cheeks gently.

Ji Sung slowly relaxed, his face morphing into sadness. He began sobbing, gripping onto Jins arms that were around him.

He was pulled to Jins chest and picked up.

"What's going on?" Bubbled asked hestantly.
"Breakdown." Jimin said simply, not really wanting to tell the real truth.

"I-is he okay?" She asked.
"Not for a while.", Jimin said sadly.
"When we take him home he is probably going to be depressed for a long time."
"What's the reason?"
Jimin sighed.
"His mother's death. Found out she was killed by his own father."
She gasped.
"Oh my Lord." She covered her mouth.
Jimin nodded before walking away, joining the group of boys trying to get out of the human wall.

When they got home, they put Ji Sung to bed and sat themselves on the couch.
"I feel like this is our fault." Taehyung mumbled out.
"It's not our fault Tae. It's the father's fault for being such a fucking Jackass." Hoseok said as he glared at the floor.

"Guys,let's just relax today and try to cheer him up tomorrow. We will bring him out for food and the carnival." Namjoon said with a smile.
They agreed.

They sat in silence for the next 3 hours before Yoongi spoke.
"Jin Hyung...mabey cooking can make you feel better. Cook as a family."
Jin looked at Yoongi, a smile forming on his pink lips.

"Let's do this!" Jin stood from his chair, the others following, and they began to cook their favorite meals.

---------------------------------
I had to end here cause I have a concert tonight! Yay orchestra! Cello rocks!

Bey 🍩