Blood Eyes

They were now out with Coolio. They were in his Limo, Namjoon talking with him.

Ji Sung was sort of okay now, leaning on Yoongi. Yoongi was pouting because Jimin took his phone a won't give it back.

Taehyung was playing around with Hoseok, trying to cheer him up. Hoseok was still a bit shaken from what happened this morning.

Jin was making sure non of them started fighting, leaning on Namjoon.
Namjoon had an arm around his waist, pulling him closer every now and then.

"...we want to be like you guys. We want to rap and sing like American people. Like you for example! We want to be successful like you!" Namjoon said with a cute smile.

Coolio chuckled, liking how he was an example.

They continued talking, jin shifting every now and then.

When Coolio began showing them around, explaining things and stuff like that, Ji Sung swore he kept seeing things
He always whipped his head in the direction he saw it or saw it go. But everytime, Everytime, he  saw nothing.

He gulped nervously, grabbing Yoongi's hand for comfort
"What's wrong baby?"

"Hyung.....Hyung I keep seeing things. I'm scared"

"What do you mean Sweetie?"

"Like from the corner of my eyes. I see it and then when I turn in the direction it's not there."

"What do they look like?"

"Most are like black blobs and then the others look like a white ball zooming by."

"Hm. I'll ask Namjoon when we are done, okay?"

Ji Sung nodded, rubbing his eyes. They felt itchy and watery.

He continued walking along the, trying to understand what Namjoon was saying.

"And then Ji Sung he is like....he's the Maknae, for sure, and he's innocent and happy all the time. But he never got to show that side of him due to his home and school life." Namjoon said, making hand movements

"And he's gone through so much throughout his life. The abuse from his father and siblings, the lose of his mother, the bullying,the...the rape, the seizures, the scars, the hate by some fans, the gun shot-- it's just a lot.

Coolio nodded, humming.

"Tell me about the oldest guy. Jin?"

"Oh Jin-hyung...he's the mother of he group. Nice, Caring, patient. He can cook really well, heloves to eat.....and I think he admitted that he has a choking kink!" Namjoon laughed. "But yeah. He has a great personality. He tells dad jokes and he's like a giant walking, Handsome pillow that can talk." Namjoon said with a skip in his step.

"What about the blonde. Taehyung?"

"Taehyung is the happiest out of the Maknae line. He's always smiling,he's funny,he takes care of Ji Sung when he's in Little space , Hosoek too, and he just has a great personality. We all do!"

"That sounds great."

"It is great! We are  a happy famil---"

"JI SUNG! Oh my God!!!" Jin yelped, rushing over to an unconscious Ji Sung. Yoongi was already over him, calling his name and running a hand through his hair.

"Guys hive his shade. He probably fainted from heat!" Taehyung said, blocking sun from Ji Sung.

They were fanning him and calling his name gently when.......a single blood test ran down his cheek.

"Oh God....Ji Sung." Yoongi wiped the blood away, but more came, flooding his face.

"He's pale! Someone call thr hospital!" Jin called out. Namjoon whipped out his phone, dialing the number.

"Hello?

"Hello umh.... My Friend needs a hospital...,x.

"What are his injuries sir?"

"H-hes like crying blood or something. I-Im scared!"

"Calm down sir. What street are you on?"

"Uh...XXX AVE."

"okay sir. We're coming. Stay where you are.

"Thank you so much."

Namjoon stayed on the phone with the nice lady, telling her everything she needed to know.

Jin was using the bottom of his shirt to wipe he blood away, crying silently.
Ji Sung was breathing heavily, whimpering soflty.

His back arched and he let out a blood curdling scream, cauing people stthr other side of he street to flinch.

"Fuck shit fuuuck." Yoongi cursed, trying to calm the younger male down. But all he got was a weak smack at his hand.

Namjoon heard the sirens approuching quickly, getting louder by the second.

And next thing he knew, he was at the back of the ambulance with Ji Sung, holding his hand.

He didn't know what was happening, but he knew it has something to do with the abuse.