America 4

He looks like an angel. No. He is an angel. So cute and soft. Why did he have to go through so much pain?

Yoongi thought to himself as he watched Ji Sung sleep calmly.
He was sent to wake him up, because he wasn't busy at the moment, and it's been 3 minutes of staring at the beautiful Maknae.

"Yoongi! Get Ji Sung up, he needs to eat and take his pills!" Jin yelled from across the room. Yoongi stopped daydreaming and lightly patted Ji Sung's soft cheek. Ji Sung grumbled cutely in his sleep and shifted to where his back was facing Yoongi.
"You little butt." Yoongi joked and began tickling his sides. Ji Sung jolted awake with a squeal and giggle.
Ji Sung turned around and pushed Yoongi tierdly. "Why d-did you wake me from my nap?" Ji Sung whined as he rubbed his eyes with his small fist.

(A/N: Alright just real quick, that pic at the top is just for fun. I'm gonna start putting more of those on each chapter just to brighten you day. Unless it's already brightened...who cares!)

"Because you need to eat, take your pills, shower, and change that bandage. The blood is drying, it already looks kinda brown." Yoongi scooped Ji Sung into his arms. Ji Sung put his arms and legs around Yoongi loosely and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi sat Ji Sung in the chair in between him and Namjoon, and across from Jin, who was next to Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook sat next Hoseok who was making funny faces as he ate some shrimp that was in the noodles. Ji Sung blinked sleepily and then put his head onto the table.
"Hey, no heads on the table! Now how much noodles do you want?" Jin said in a motherly tone.
Ji Sung lifted his head and put his elbows on the table to rest his head in his hands.
"Just a little bit." Ji Sung replied with a yawn. Jin looked at him for a bit after putting one scoop into the bowl, but decided to sneak another scoop as he wasn't looking.
Jin set the bowl in front of Ji Sung then took his own seat.
Ji Sung blushed as Yoongi picked up his chop sticks and picked up noodles to feed him.
"Say Aaah!" He heard Hoseok say from the right of him.
"But I'm not a baby! I-Im sixteen! I c-can feed myself!" Ji Sung said defensively.
"You sure don't act like one." Jungkook joked and Ji Sung looked at him and smiled. "Y-yoongi! Tell him to shush!" Ji Sung giggled as he said that. "Jungkook shush." He said coolly and Jungkook fake gasped and held a hand over his chest.
"Hyung how could you! I thought you loved meh!" Jungkook said as he fake cried.
"Guys eat! We need the energy for tomorrow!" Jin yelled.
Everyone apologized and began eating again.

Everyone and everything will be fine.
Ji Sung thought in his head.

But boy was he wrong.