Shopping

Jin and Yoongi were our shopping for school supplies.
"Should we get him the Black, Pink, or white binder?"
"Boombaya!"
"Oh my God Yoongi!"
"Okay okay! Umm....let's get the White one." Yoongi grabbed the binder and put it in the cart. Jin set the other binders back and pulled out his check list.

"Okay, we got the Pencils, Pens, sharpies, markers, glue. All we need is a backpack." Jin walked to the backpack isle and looked at all of them.

There was black, pink, white, blue, green, and many others.
"Yoongi which one do you think we should get?" Jin had his hands on his hips.
"Get the black one. It fits him other than these...other ones." Yoongi looked all the other colors with discust.
"Okay!" Jin grabbed the black pack and set it into the cart.

They went to the check out and payed for the stuff. Carrying the bags to the car, Yoongi yawned.
"Your always so tired Yoongi." Jin laughed.
"Mleh."

They put the bags in the back seat and settled into their own seats at the front.
"Alright. Home time!" Jin turned on the car and backed out.

When they got home they entered the entered the loud house.
"Ji Sung?! Where are you?" Jin entered the living room and saw Ji Sung on the couch.
Ji Sung looked up at Jin then at the bags.

"Ji Sung I got you your school stuff. Would you like to help me sort your stuff?"
Ji Sung nodded and set his phone down. Getting up from the couch and walking to Jin, Ji Sung yawned and stretched.

"Alright. So do you want to start with the pencils pens and sharpies?" Jin held them up.
Ji Sung just nodded and looked down at his backpack.
"Ji-Ji what's Wrong?" Jin put his hand of the youngers shoulder.

"I-i don't want to go b-back Hyung. Their mean." Ji Sung looked up with sad eyes.
"Aaw Ji Sungie. You have to. It's not our Choice, it's the company and schools choice." Jin explained
Ji Sung sighed and nodded before grabbing his backpack.

Alright. Let's get started!"

------------time skip--------------------

"Come eat!" Jungkook yelled at all the others, besides Jin, who were on the couch.
"Who said you could tell us what to do?" Jimin said annoyed.
"Jin-hyung told me to tell you." Jungkook replied.
"Oh.....ok." Jimin got up from the couch and ran past Jungkook.

When they all got to the kitchen the food was already set.
They all sat down and began eating, Thanking Jin first.

"Jin Hyung." Ji Sung said.
"I don't want to eat. I don't wanna eat." Ji Sung pushed his plate away.
Jin sighed, knowing that it was going to take a while to get him to eat, so he didn't try.

"Can you promise me to eat in the morning?" Ji Sung nodded and stood from his chair, pushing his chair in before walking off to his room, that he shared with Yoongi now, and went to bed.

"I'm worried Ji Sung. Be strong my son."