Dream part2

"Baba..." Ji Sung continued crying even as he was slowly pulled away by Namjoon, who was told to bring him back to the chairs.
"Bey buddy." Baba said with a sad smile.
Ji Sung was sat back in his seat, instantly hugged and kissed by his members.
"Ji Sung," Ji Sung looked up"is there anything you want to say to your dad and mom?"
Ji Sung stared at them before glaring.
"I hate you." Ji Sung said.
"I hate you so much." He said again.
Ji Sung looked his father in his eyes and screaming "Your a horrible person!!!"
Everyone went quite. Ji Sung began crying again, putting his face in Yoongi's chest.
"Ji Sung-" "Shut up!" Ji Sung cut his step mom off.
"You never loved me, you only used 'dad' for money! You turned my siblings against me!!!" Ji Sung sobbed out.

Baba and Nana began sobbing. Their father just watched. Their step mom cried.

"Ji Sung...do you still love you siblings?" The interview asked.
Ji Sung nodded.
"Do you love your parents?"
Ji Sung shook his head, glaring at the ground.
"Okay. Take those two away." The officer took the 'parents' out of the area.

"Ji Sung, we need you to answer some questions." The interviewer said.
Ji Sung nodded.
"What did your siblings do to you?"
"They didn't leave any food for me. Dad said he would hurt them if they gave me anything." Ji Sung explained. "And did they hurt you physically?".
"Dad told them to beat me everyday. He said if they didn't he would kill them." Ji Sung said.

The crowd gasped, and someone yelled insults to his dad.

"Ji Sung....do you want your siblings to be able to contact you."
"Yes."
"Okay."

And that's how it ended. They don't know why, but it did.
Baba and Nana got the numbers of all the members and Ji Sung, his father and step mom are sentenced to jail for the rest of their lives, and Ji Sung is officially a Kpop idol.

One week later

"Ji Sung!" Jungkook called.
"Coming!" Ji Sung came downstairs and stopped in front of Jungkook.
"You have visitors~!" Jungkook moved to the side, revealing Baba and Nana.

"Baba! Nana!" Ji Sung ran into them and gave them a giant hug. "Hey buddy!" "How are you?"
"I'm fine."

"Guys I have lunch ready. Do you want to join?" Jin came over, drying his hands with a towel.
"Sure!" Nana said. They followed Jin to the kitchen where everyone else was.
"Hi Nana! Hi Baba!" Jimin waved with a big smile.
"Ugh your smile gives me nightmares." Yoongi complained playfully.
"Hyung!"
"I'm just kidding!"
"You better be!"
"Ya, shut up, both of you!" Jin smacked them with his towel.

Once they sat down and began eating, Ji Sung felt really really really really really really Small. Like he was a toddler.
He tugged on Yoongi's sleeve and Yoongi looked down, stopping his chewing. "Daddy?"
Yoogni instantly dropped his fork, hitting his knee on the table and started coughing.
"Woah you okay?" Hoseok asked, hitting his back.
Yoongi held up a finger and drank his water.

"He just called me daddy! Taehyung get your but over here! You better get over here!" Yoongi said.
Taehyung stood and walked around the table.
He picked up Ji Sung and carried him out of the room.
"What was that?" Baba asked.
"You two know what 'Little Space' is right?" Hoseok asked.
They both nodded. "It runs through my mom's side of the family. Ji Sung got it the most though." Nana explained.
"Okay. So he was probably stressed, or maybe it was a random slip. He does it at random times." Hoseok took a sip of his water.

"Ah." Baba understands. So does Nana.
"Ji Sung! Come back here! Hoseok-hyung grab him!" Taehyung was running after a Half naked Ji Sung.
Hoseok shot up from his chair and scooped up Ji Sung, putting him over his shoulder.
Ji Sung giggled and kicked his legs.

"Hey be careful!" Nana shot up from her seat with a smile.
She walked over and tickled Ji Sung's sides.
Ji Sung giggled, wiggling in Hoseoks grip. Hoseok laughed and sat Ji Sung on the couch. Taehyung put a new shirt on Ji Sung before picking him up and putting him on his hip.

Taehyung went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle already full of milk.
He put it to Ji Sung's mouth and Ji Sung took it happily, suckling soflty at the nipnip of the bottle.

"He's so adorable! He never did this when we were home. I would know why!"
Baba said with a laugh.

They played with Little Ji Sung for about an hour before they had to leave.
They lived a foster home now. But it was a good one! Don't worry!

"You guys should come to our next concert!" Jungkook yelled from the other room.

"We will! We already got tickets!" Baba yelled back.
"Good!",

"Alright we gotta go." Baba said.
"Alright. Have a safe trip back!" Jin said before closing the door.
He turned around and sighed. Ji Sung fell asleep on top of a sleeping Taehyung, who was on top of a not sleeping Hoseok.

"You good down there?" Jin laughed.
Hoseok said something but it was muffled.
"Can't hear ya buddy."
Hoseok just held up a thumb. Jin laughed and walked closer, picking up Ji Sung. Hoseok moved Taehyung a bit so he can turn his body around, and picked up Taehyung bridal style.
"Goodnight Hyung."
"Goodnight Hoseok."
Jin set Ji Sung next to Yoongi on the bed and left the room.

He entered his room and layed down next to Namjoon after closing the door.
"Babe im tired." Jin whined
"Then go to sleep." Namjoon said, continuing to read his book.
Jin glared and puffed his cheeks.
"Fine." He flipped onto his side and pulled the covers over himself.

After a while Namjoon wrapped his arms around him.
"Goodnight Hyung." He whispered.
Jin smiled.
"Goodnight Joonie."

And they fell asleep.