Concert

4 weeks later

"Hyung!" Ji Sung ran over to Jin.
"Yeah bubby?"
"I got you a flower! I kept it in my pocket!" Ji Sung held up a crumpled Flower.
"Oh thanks buddy! I will love it with all my heart." Jin did a dramatic pose causeing Ji Sung to laugh.

He ran back to Yoongi and Jungkook and jumped on Jungkook's back.

Jin laughed lightly before setting the flower in a save place. And by a safe place a mean in his flip phone.
Nobody opens it so....eh.

"Get out there boys! Show em what you got!" Bang PD Nim said with a large happy smile.

"Let's do this guys! Woooooooo!!!"
Namjoon ran out onto the stage, the others following.

Woah....this crowd is bigger than my first one!
Ji Sung looked at the crowd with wide eyes before running over to his spot.
He was in the middle of a circle the other boys made.

When the music started, Ji Sung spread his arms out and moved them in a half circle before jerking them back straight and to his body.

They danced and sand their hearts out. Jimin and Hoseok danced so hard they fell a couple times!

After the songs were done, Ji Sung began jumping around the huge stage like a bunny, Jungkook following. And soon all of them were doing it!

Ji Sung giggled into his mic and the crowd awed.

Once they all made it to the main stage, Namjoon began talking.
"Hello ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!! We thank you so much for coming! And I think our parents are here. I don't kno- OH! There they are! Hi Mom!" Namjoon waved at his mom and dad who were near the front row.

"Hey they are all in the same area!" Jimin pointed out.

Hoseok cheered and jumped as he waved.

Suddenly, Yoongi began sobbing and he kneeled and bowed on the ground.
Jimin walked over and patted his back.
"Yoongi hyung. Why are you crying?"
Yoongi sat up.
"M-my parents a-are here." Yoongi cried into Jimins chest.

"Oh Hyung!" Jimin laughed.

Ji Sung skipped over and slid onto his bum next to Yoongi.
He looked into the crown to see all of their parents there.
He smiled and turned back to Yoongi
"Yoongi! At least your parents are here." Ji Sung patted his head.
Yoongi soon stopped crying and leaned onto Ji Sung.

Yoongi smiled and laughed before yelling.
"I love you Omma! Appa!"
Yoongi waved at them before standing and walking over to the other boys.

After playing some games and talking with fans, they exited the stage and went back stage.

"We all did great guys!" Namjoon smiled.
"Celebration time come on~!" Taehyung yelled as he jumped around.
Jimin and Jungkook laughed and joined him.

Once they were at their dorm they showered and now they were celebrating with all there things.

(I don't know)

"Ya, pass the crab!" Hoseok reached out and pointed at the large plate of crab. Taehyung passed it to him.
"Thank you! Ji Sung! Have you had crab?"
Ji Sung shook his head, a piece of lettuce hanging out the side of his mouth.
"Here. Try it."  Hoseok handed him a small piece of crab.
Ji Sung bit into it and his eyes went wide.
"This is good!" He smiled.
"You want more?" Hoseok held out a large leg
Ji Sung nodded and Hoseok put it on his plate.

As they ate they talked about many other things. Like what color they want to dye their hair, arguments about how pancakes are better than waffles, and many other silly things.

When they were done eating they set off to bed.
Everyone fell asleep quickly.
Except for Namjoon and Jin.

"Namjoon I told you not to eat too much!" Jin scolded Namjoon, who was holding his stomach in pain.

"But their good." He whined back.
"Namjoon that's not a good excuse. If I told you not to eat so much then you shouldn't have eaten a while plate of crab!" Jin rubbed Namjoons stomach gently, trying to calm him.

Namjoon whined and covered his face with a pillow.

"Okay, your gonna have to at least try to go to sleep cause I don't have any stomach medicine right now." Jin said after sighing.
Namjoon nodded and Jin pulled the covers over both their bodies.

Jin fell asleep after a while and Namjoon stayed up for another hour or so before falling asleep himself.

"Your such a happy family."