I'm Comimg Home!

2 weeks later

Ji Sung's stitches we're healed and he was getting discharged today. Ji Sung waiting patiently in the waiting room for his Hyungs to come.

Though he couldn't see them, he could here the many, many fans outside the hospital. He could here them either crying, or just talking among each other.

Ji Sung sighed and leaned back and closed his eyes, fingers tracing over his scar on his chest.

The bullet was close to his heart. Just barley not hitting it.

Ji Sung heard the doors open and his Hyungs walk in. He stood up and was instantly hugged by Taehyung.

"Is our baby okay?" Taehyung ouold away and kissed his cheek, pulling him close again.

"I-Im okay." He said, hugging Taehyung back. "Where's Yoongi hyung?" He asked worriedly.

"He wanted to stay at the dorm saying All of this is his fault. But it's not. He's been like this for the past 2 weeks." Namjoon said with a sigh.

Ji Sung nodded, eyes wandering off.

"Now let's get going. We don't want another article about you inteh hospital." Jimin said, jumping in one spot.

"they made one?"

"Five."

"Five?!"

"Yep."

Ji Sung stared at Hoseok, eyes wide with shock.

"Why is it so bug now? They didn't care the first couple times!"
"I don't know Sungie. Girls are weird." Jungkook said with a laugh.

They exited the hospital and was instantly screamed and asked questions at.

"Jin-Oppa is he okay?!"

"Please tell me my baby is okay!!!!"

"Can I hug him?!*

Ji Sung watched blankly, but somehow cute, as girls bounced and yelled worriedly. He smiled, beginning to walk again.

He looked at one small girl, probably 15, and stopped in front of her.

"Are you okay? You looked dead there for a sec." Ji Sung rested a hand on her shoulder.

She blushed and gasped, finally realizing who it was.

"U-m y-yes I'm f-fine. Uh.... m-my friends w-wanted me t-to give this to you." She handed him and envelope.

"And whatever you see in there is not from me! It's from my friends." She said before running off. Ji Sung tilted his head in confusion before he was pulled along by Hoseok.

"I want Yoongi hyung." Ji Sung whined.
"We will be there soon. How about you take a nap? Get your mind off things." Namjoon said softly. Ji Sung nodded, resting his head on Namjoons shoulder before closing his eyes, falling asleep soon after.

Ji Sung woke up on Namjoons hip, head resting on his chest. They were talking soflty about something but he didn't feel like listening.

He closed his eyes and shifted, arms wrapped around his shoulders now.

"How can someone be so cute?", Hsoeok asked with a hand on his chest.
"I done know. We should give him a reward for being so adorable." Jin said softly.

Once they were inside, they were hit with the smell of sorrow. Yoongi Laird onthe couch, curled in a ball as he watched some animal documentary.

"Yoongi get up. He's here." Jin tried to pull his blanket off but all he got was a whine.