Blood, Rules and Tears

Third person view

Ji Sung continued to sit in the corner as the boys danced to 'Don't Leave Me

'woah... I wish I was that good! All I can do is sing!' He thought to himself.
He blanked out, thinking about ways to get as good at the seven other boys in front of him. He was so caught up in thinking that he didn't notice the music stop and the others start to pack up.
"Yah! Newbie! Get over here!"
Ji Sung looked up quickly to see the others by the door with their bags.
"S-sorry..."
He got up from his spot, his joints popping from staying in a single position for so long. He felt a pull on one of his scars and winced slightly. He picked up his bag and stumbled over to them.
"I'm going to set some rules before we go," Namjoon started "Rule nember 1: Don't speak to us unless spoken to,"
Ji Sung nodded, listening intently. "Rule number 2: Don't ask us for anything. Rule namber 3: Don't enter any of our rooms unless aloud to. Rule number 4: You can't sleep anywhere else but the couch. Rule number 5: Don't touch our food. You going to have to go out and get your own. And finally Rule number 6: When we are sleeping don't wake us for any stupid reasons!" The other 6 boys nodded, agreeing with there leader.
Ji Sung nodded once again. They turned around and started walking. They were in the middle of the hall way when Ji Sung spoke up:"U-um Hyungs? Can I have a glass of water when we get to your dorm?"
They all stopped in their tracks and turned around with deathly glares.
The shortest one of all of them walked up to him. Though he was short, he was scary with his cat like eyes and emotionless voice and features.
"And what exactly do you need water for?"
Ji Sung gulped and said quietly, "I n-need water f-for the p-pills I need t-to take..."
"Why can't you swallow them dry?!" Jungkook asked loudly.
"I-i can't! My throat can't let things dry pass, I can choke. I have to swallow everything with liquid."
Ji Sung explained, nervously playing with the string of his hoodie.
It was silent before Jin said 'Fine' and began walking again.

After a bit more walking they arrived at the van where Bang PD Nim was.
Ji Sung ended up in the back at the window seat Taehyung sitting next to him and Jimin sitting next to Taehyung.
Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok sat squeezed in the middle row, and Jin sat in the front passenger seat next to the manager.
Ji Sung put in his ear phones and put his music on shuffle. The playlist was the songs of the girl groups MoMoLand, Red Velvet, Twice, and BlackPink, and his favorite English singer Rihanna.
He looked out the window and watched as trees, houses, and people passed by in a blur.
This was.... peaceful.

Awhile later they arrived at the dorm.
Ji Sung let everyone else get out before getting out himself.
They went inside and the seven boys instantly went to the kitchen to eat.
Ji Sung sat down on the floor near the couch. He didn't want it to get dirty by him, he hasn't showered since yesterday.
But he wasn't stinky, he was just paranoid.
It was quite for a while and Ji Sung began to doze off, head bobbing up and down and lolling side to side slowly. His eyelids fluttered as he tried to stay awake. He was about to fall asleep when his phone startled him to dull alert. It was ringing. He took it out his pocket and looked at the caller ID. Dad. In big white letters.
He answered.
"H-hello?"
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!?? WHY ARE YOU ALL THE WAY ACROSS TOWN?!?!?!" His father screamed.
'wait...how does he know?!' His eyes widened in realization. He forgot. His father put a tracking device in his neck. He could hear the beeping faintly. He stood up quickly but fell back down when his legs were to weak to carry him from how scared he was.
"You better get you arse back here now!!" Then he hung up.
Ji Sung dropped his phone and started breathing heavily. He clawed at the back of his neck. Tears came to his eyes.
Red marks appeared as he scratched.
'i need to get this thing out!'
He yelled in his head.
"Hey, newbi- What the heck!!!" Jimin walked in with Jungkook.
"What are you doing!?"
Ji Sung ignored them. He continued to scratch, blood pooling in his hands and staining his once clean hoodie.
"Hyung! Get in here!!"
Jungkook screamed.
Jin ran in, apron still on.
"What the hell?!"
Ji Sung was sobbing now, he couldn't get it out. He growled and dared himself to dig deeper.
His nail hooked under the chip in his neck and he yanked with full force, pulling a chunk of meat with it.
He sobbed in pain.
Jin and Hoseok began to clean the blood off of him and the ground.
There was a loud banging on the door. Namjoon answered.
"Where is he!" The man at the door screamed.
Ji Sung heard.
Dad
Ji Sung began to sob louder and tried to back away from everyone, shaking his hard and repeatedly saying No.
His dad pushed past Namjoon and stomped in, his mom and sister coming right after.
Ji Sung's dad yanked him away from Jin and Hoseok.
"IS THIS WHERE YOU WERE?! WHORING YOURSELF OFF TO THESE MEN?!?!!?"
"N-no...let go! Please!"
"Sir let him go your hurting him!"
"You can't tell me what to do with my own son!"
"Sir please-"
"Yoongi-Hyung!!!"
Everyone stopped except for Yoongi and Jungkook.
Jungkook ran over and punched the older man in the face knocking him out instantly. Ji Sung fell to the ground, to weak to hold himself.
His mom and sister were screaming now, threatening them by saying they were going to call the cops.
But that didn't work.
"Get out!!" Taehyung used his deep loud voice to get the two women to get out. They scurried out with a stumbling father.
Once they left they instantly surrounded Ji Sung. He was being rocked back and forth by Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok cleaning, petting, and whispering sweet nothings to the 16 year old.
"E-eomma?..." Ji Sung was looking at Jin through blurry eyes. Just hearing him say that made them all tear up.
"N-no. I'm not your Eomma." Jin said voice shaking as he lifted Ji Sung out of Yoongi's grasp to put him on the couch.
He moved away to grab a towel sense his apron is now full of fresh blood.
"Eomma? Come back please!" He said frantically, weakly pushing himself only to fall back down again. He was loosing lots of blood. "He's hallucinating!" Jimin said.
"Jungkook carry him to the car. Jin start a pot of boiling water. Yoongi go get extra towls. Jimin, Taehyung go with Jungkook. A-and Hoseok grab that chip and put it in the water. Now!" Everyone moved at the same time. Jungkook grabbed Ji Sung carefully and quickly when to the car, Yoongi following with many towels. Hoseok grabbed the chip, ignoring the bloody flesh clinging to it,and put it in the pot. They all went to the car and quickly drove to the hospital.
Ji Sung was sobbing again reaching for Yoongi but Jungkook kept him in place.

He passed out a few minutes later.
And they made it to the hospital.