Keep Your Mind Off Things.

Today was their day off. Yoongi was sleeping, Ji Sung was playing his phone, Jin was making cake, Namjoon and Hoseok were talking about DDEANG, and and Maknae line was playing the Xbox.

They we're screaming and yelling so loud that they woke Yoongi.

Ji Sung cooed, setting down his phone

Ji Sung cooed, setting down his phone. Yoongi let out a small noise as he stretched, rolling onto his stomach and resting his head on Ji Sung's thigh. Ji Sung play with his hair, tugging and twisting lightly.

Yoongi nuzzled his leg, curling into a ball. Ji Sung was surprised that he wasn't cussing anyone out.

Jin came into the living room, telling them the cake was done. Taehyung jumped up instantly, hugging Jin before skipping into he kitchen, setting out plates and getting a peice for everyone.

They ate happily, talking about random things and starting stupid arguments.

Jimin already told the others, minus Ji Sung, about Baba and Nana. So they all decided to not think about it, not tell Ji Sung, and keep happy auras around him.

Ji Sungs cake dropped off his fork before he could put it in his mouth, causing him to pout. It landed on his lap so he picked it up and ate it.

"Sungie did you just eat that?!" Taehyung asked with fake shock and disbelief
"Why yes, I did. Do you, sir, have a problem with it?" He asked like a fancy person, straightening his back.

"Of course I do! Its- it's not hygenic!"

"You know what  else isn't?"

"What?"

"Yoongi-Hyungs atitude."

Everyone burst out laughing, repeating what he said.
Yoongi pouted, crossing his arms and lifting his chin.

"At least I don't cry for my cuddles."

"I do that cause that's the only way to make you."

"Oh.....I'mma just eat." Yoongi mumbled the last part picking up his fork and stabbing his cake.

They continued talking, finishijg their cake.

"Let's go take a walk." Taehyung said excitedly, jumping in place. They agreed, getting shoes and their phones.

As they walked, Ji Sung was staring at his old school. Kids were in the playground, some other teens that graduated showing then around.

Ji Sung was so into staring that he crashed into someone."Ah! Sorry sir!" Ji Sung bowed.

"Ji Sung?"

Ji Sung lifted his head.

"TaeMinnie!!!!"

"Ji Sungie!!!"

They hugged, laughing.

"Looks like he found a friend." Jimin said softly, walking back over to them.
"I love your hair!" TaeMin ruffled his hair, tugging lightly. "Yah I just fixed this!" Ji Sung whined, combing his fingers through his hair.

"TaeMin. Who's this?" Someone asked.

"Oh this is Ji Sung!" TaeMin grabbed Ji Sung's shoulders, moving him forward.

"He was that gay kid in school huh? Bet you 15 dollars his sucks dick for money." The two bows laughed. TaeMin frowned. "He never dick that and he never will. So shush." TaeMin wrapped his arms around him.

Ji Sung stared at the two boys. They were the ones that......raped him in school. Ji Sung felt tears coming to his eyes.

"What? You still remember that little fun we had that day? Of course he would. I bet he jerks off to it." The boys laughed again.

"TaeMinnie I gotta go." Ji Sung hugged TaeMin before waving bey. "Bey bey! Have a good day!" TaeMin waved happily.

Ji Sung ran into Yoongi's arms, sobbing shakily. "baby what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Yoongi hurriedly checked his body.

But seeing no injuries, he asked again.

"I-i saw the b-boy that touched m-me at s-school..." Ji Sung said, wiping tears away from his eyes. "Who are they?" Yoongi asked angrily. Ji Sung pointed at the two boys, walking closer to TaeMin.

Yoongi walked over, eyes dark with anger, Taehyung and Jungkook beside him.

"Hey, you two."Yoongi called them over.

"What do you want old man?* One asked cockily.
"You try cockiness on me you won't have a cock. I'm here to teach okyou a lesson about touching people inappropriately."Yoongi said, dragging them into an alley.

Let's just say they got a hell of a beating!

They neared a park that was filled with girls.

"Hey let's go in there. I wanna see their reactions." Taehyung ran forward, calling out something and instantly being swarmed by girls.

Jungkook and Jimins did the same, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin being swarmed without a reason.

Ji Sung watched from his spot. Loving how his Hyungs were getting the attention they needed.

"Ji Sung. Let's go over there." Yoongi grabbed his hand, bringing him to a shared bench. They sat down.

"Hey Hyung?"

"Yeh?"

"Why do they avoid you too? Aren't you also loved like them? I don't really know how to put that question nicely."
.
"Nope. They call me a mental patient. A cold hearted man. An emo freak."

Yoongi said bluntly, looking around the park. "And you aren't affected by their words?"

"Not really. Being bullied in school makes you not care about things anymore I guess.".

Silence.

"I love you Hyung."

"Love you too buddy."

Hello! Good night! I'm going to bed!

Sike! Nope.

I wanted to let y'all know that I'm getting a new phone. I will still update on this phone, but I'm gonna have a different account on the other phone cause I forgot my password for this one.....woops.

So whenever I get that done, I will put the Account name in each story so you all can see it as soon as possible!

Bey bey~!🍠🍗🍤🍲🍱🍘🍙🍚🍛🍜🍝🍢🍣🍥🍡🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯☕🍹🍔🍟🍕🍳🍇🍎🍆🌽🍏🍈🍉🍊🍑🍐🌰🍄🍞🍖🍓🍒🍋🍌🍍🍅🍗🍼🍵🍶🍷🍸🍺🍻🍴🔪