Sorry Daddy

Ji Sung cried loudly as Yoongi thrusted into him.
Man he didn't know sex could be a punishment too! It hurt more because of the spankings!

"Sorry Sungie but it was an order." Yoongi said, panting lightly.

"Hyung~aaah! Nngh Ah-Ah aha!" Ji Sung clawed at the bed sheets as his climax neared. This uad been going on for 2 hours.

"This is the last time okay baby?" Yoongi kissed his cheek.
Ji Sung nodded before moaning loudly when Yoongi quikend his pace, slapping noises filling the room.

Ji Sung twitched as he came hard, choked moans leaving his mouth.

Yoongi pulled out, whistling at all the cum that dripped from he youngers hole.
Ji Sung whimpered as he was pulled down.
Yoongi kissed him passionately, covering their bodies with the fluffy blanket.

"Don't do that ever again." Yoongi mumbled into the youngers shoulder.
Ji Sung nodded and closed his eyes.

"Sorry Daddy."

Yoongi's eyes snapped open. "W-what did you call me?"
Ji Sung looked up at him.
"Namjoon-hyung called Jin-hyung that yesterday in the kitchen. I was getting water and Namjoon-hyung said Sorry Daddy." Ji Sung explained.

"U-um...don't say that...right now." Yoongi said, pulling the covers more over their naked bodies.
Ji Sung nodded before closing his eyes, falling asleep soon after.

Yoongi blinked a couple times before closing his eyes and sighing, letting sleep take over.

The next day was crazy.

They had 5 interveiws, a photo shoot, and a Fan-meet that is going to last longer than usual.

And 7 boys just couldn't seem to get ready. Jin watched as Jungkook nearly ran over Taehyung, who was on the ground looking for his phone.
Jimin was looking for his shoes, Namjoon kept dropping his stuff, Yoongi didn't even get up yet, and Ji Sung was having a tantrum.

Jin grabbed Ji Sung, putting him on his hip and the boy wiggled to get out of his grip.

"Ji Sung what's wrong?" Jin asked quitely.
Ji Sung only cried more angry tears, yelling and kicking his legs.

"Boys hurry up! We have to be there in an hour!' Jin yelled over the comotion as he hurried to Yoongi room.

Jin opened the door and groaned.
Yoongi was still asleep, still in his pajamas.

"Yoongi! Get up!" Jin yelled.
Yoongi sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes.
Upon seeing a angry Jin, he got up quickly and dressed in no time.

Jin entered the living room to see a crying Taehyung and Whining Namjoon.

Taehyung was clutching his head and Namjoon was trying to get his shoe on but it wouldn't go on.

Jin growled. He set Ji Sung on the couch, Picked up Taehyung and sat him on the couch, kissing his head, then he walked to Namjoon, crouched, helped him with his shoe, tied it, then stood up and grabbed Namjoons hand.

"Let's go!" Jin let go of Namjoon and Picked up a still crying Ji Sung.

They rushed to the waiting car and got in.

They soon got to the interview and they started.

But Ji Sung was still in little space. He strarted messing with the small microphone attached to his shirt. He pulled it off and tapped it, causing a loud noise.

Ji Sung dropped it onto the ground and stepped on it, causing it to let out a loud POP.

The men with the head phones snatched them off and glared at him, but he didn't notice.

"Ji Sung what are you doing back there?" Jungkook asked from the front.
Ji Sung looked up and giggled, picking up the now broken microphone and showing it to him.

"Ji Sung what the heck!" Jungkook stood from his chair, startling the other members, abd grabbed the microphone.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Taehyung asked quitely.
"Ji Sung broke the microphone! Do you know how much these things cost!?" Jungkook said.

Ji Sung watched in curiosity as Jungkook left and came back with another microphone.

Jungkook watched him the whole time, turning in his seat to check on him.

Ji Sung felt like he wasn't getting any attention, so he began kicking Namjoons chair soflty, just enough to make Namjoon feel it.

Namjoon tapped his leg, telling him to stop.

Ji Sung smiled, kicking it again and again. This went on for the whole interveiw, and when they were done, he got yelled at.

"Ji Sung when I tell you to stop you have to stop! Do you understand me?" Namjoon gripped his shoulders shaking him gently.

Ji Sung nodded.

Namjoon sighed and stood up straight.

"Let's get going."

After the next 4 interveiws they went to the photo shooting area.

Ji Sung was still little and he wanted to playing the flowers.

"Jinnie can I play in da flowers?" Ji Sung tugged on Jins sleeve.
"No Ji Sung. We are about to start." Jin said as he typed something on his phone.

"But I want to!" Ji Sung stomped his foot. "When I say no it means no." Jin said.

Ji Sung whined and layed on the ground. "Ji Sung get up sweetie." Jin said desperately.

Ji Sung began crying angry tears again. Jin crouched down to pick him up but Ji Sung didn't want to cooperate. He let his body golimp as Jin tried to make him stand.

"Ji Sung let's go sweetie." Jin was loosing his patients.

Ji Sung wailed louder.

Jin sighed and walked away to the group of boys.
" He's having another tantrum." Jin sighed again. Namjoon pulled him to his chest and rocked him lightly.
"I'll go get em." Hoseok said.

Once he got to Ji Sung he picked him up roughly and stood him on his feet. Ji Sung pushed at him and looked at the direction of the flower beds.

"Ji Sung when you are told what to do you do so. Do you understand?" Hoseok picked him up bridal style.
Ji Sung whined and let his head fall back as he pushed at Hoseoks chest, sobbing and screaming.

"Ji Sung I swear to God!" Namjoon came out of nowhere, grabbing Ji Sung from the struggling Hoseok.

He sat the younger boy on the ground and looked him in the eye.

"Cypher." Ji Sung froze. That's not a good sighn.

When Namjoon says Cypher it means 'Shut up. Sit down." Or "Get you ass over here so I can whoop it!"
Ji Sung whimpered and his hid face in Namjoons chest.

"I want flowers..." Ji Sung whined out, balling Namjoons shirt in his small fist.
"You can't sweetie. We're about to start. Here, if you stay good for this whole shooting time, me and Jinnie will let you play in the flower beds, okay?" Namjoon said with a smile.

Ji Sung nodded and wiped his eyes.

Thank God they had water proof makeup on.

After the photo shoot, Ji Sung, who was still in little space, ran to the large flower beds.

After playing for a while he came back with petals in his hair.

Jin talked with the others as he picked the colorful petals from his soft hair.

"I was planning on making Kimbap tonight. What do you think?"

Cheers of yes and yeah came from all of them.

They went to the van and started their way back to the dorm.