School reunion 2

------------time skip to Korea--------------------
Ji Sung rolled around on the ground, hitting his foot on the table.

"Ow." He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
He crawled on Taehyung lap, curling into a small ball as he closed his eyes.

"You haven't slipped in a while. Do you wanna be Little?" Taehyung asked soflty, running hand yo and down his back.

Ji Sung whined, sitting up and looking around the couch. He spotted his cute  Pacifier, popping it into his mouth.

He put his head on Taehyungs shoulder, slipping easily into little space

Taehyung bounced him lightly on his knee when he began crying, the Pacifier falling from his mouth.

Taehyung stood, not knowing what to do at the moment, and went to Jins room, where everyone else was.

"Hyung, out baby is crying." Taehyung said softly, setting Ji Sung on his hip.

Jin looked up from the phone. They are doing a VLive.

"Aw come here!" Namjoon opened his arms, cooing when Ji Sung whimpered and reached for him. Taehyung sat ji Sung on Namjoons lap, sitting beside Jimin.

Namjoons kissed Ji Sung's cheeks, smiling when Ji Sung giggled Through the paci.

"Ji-Ji say hi to the fans!" Jin said, moving the phone so Ji Sung was in tht shot

Ji Sung waved, big eyes Wandering gt screen. Ji Sung reached forhr phoen ne, accidentally knocking it off of the selfie stick.

Ji Sung let out a cry, runny nose making it hard to breathe.

"No no no baby it's okay. It's okay. Don't cry baby." Yoogi said softly, taking Ji Sung into his lap, and bouncing him lightly.

Hoseoks phone rang. Hoseok pulled it out, answering with a happy voice.

Hoseok talked for a while before hanging up and turning tott others.

"Ji Sung's school is having another School reunion today. They were wondering if Ji Sung wants to go."

"We will ask him when He's is in bug space again." Jin said, turning off the VLive.

"I-Im Big." Ji Sung mumbled, tossing try Pacifier on the bed.

"Oh! Ji-Ji do you want to go to the school reunion again?" Hoseok asked.
Ji Sung nodded, shifting on Yoongi's lap.

"You use to go by yourself this time, though." Hoseok said softly.

Ji Sung nodded, getting off Yoongi's lap.

"When is it?"

"Just get there whenever." Hoseok said, also standing.

Ji Sung said He wanted to leave now.

So they got ready and dropped Ji Sung off, Yoongi giving him a long kiss before letting him go

Ji Sung walked into try s hook with his suit, typing away at his phone.

Ji Sung looked up and expected to see TaeMin running to him, but he didn't

"He probably didn't come." Ji Sung mumbled, saying hello To the lady that used To run the office.

Ji Sung sat at a chair, watching as people reunited with each other, laughing and talking with each other.

"I have to peepee." Ji Sung mumbled, standing and wondering to the bathroom.

He entered and his eyes widened to see a couple making out.

"How about knocking first!" The girl shouted.

Ji Sung gulped.

"Hey it's that's gay boy! You still like taking it up the ass little faggot?" The boy said.

Ji Sung tilted his head, putting on a poker face lie Yoongi does all the time.

"How about you make out in a different room that no one will walk into, or just do it at home. Because this is gross."

"I bet you don't even have a boyfriend to make out with,so what are you talking about!"

"I do actually. His name is Min Yoongi, he's 25, he is handsome and we love each other. So yes, I do have someone to make out with. And it's not as gross as you." Ji Sung said, looking them up and down.

"How about you shut you dick sucking mouth, you hear me?!"

"No. Not really. Your voice is muffled from the chapped lips attached to yours." Ji Sung said bluntly.

They both scoffed, getting off of each other and walking up to him.

Ji Sung just turned around, grabbing the handle.

But he was pulled back, shoved against the wall and slapped across the face.

"Watch who you're talking to, gay boy. Or I'll call my daddy on you. He can sue you any second now."

Ji Sung held his cheek, memories of his father popping up in his mind.

The boy grabbed him by the callor, slammming him against the wall again.

Ji Sung let out a whimper, grabbing his head.

"What's with you? He is still as weird As he was in highschool." The gurl said, punching him in the gut.

Ji Sung dubbled over, tears filling his eyes.

He pushed him away, running out of the bathroom.

He ran until he crashed into someone, stumbling backwards.

"What the- Ji Sung!" TaeMin hugged him, smiling brightly.

Ji Sung, who totally forgot about what had just happened, hugged back, snuggling into his chest.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!" TaeMin said. Ji Sung shrugged, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yo Ji Sung!" TaeJin and Bubble came over with cups of soda.

Ji Sung waved,bouncing on his heals.

They talked and laughed together, ignoring Everyone around them.

Ji Sung jumped on TaeJin's back, giggling loudly as he ran in circles in the green grass.

they plaopped down, laughing with each other.

Ji Sung sat up when he saw the van, Taehyung sticking half his body out of the window to wave at him.

Ji Sung gave them all a hug before skipping to the van, jumping in a kissing Yoongi.

"You look like you had fun." Yoongi said with a smile

Ji Sung nodded, buckling his seat belt.

"We are gonna head back to dorm and rat and get some rest because we have a fan meet early tomorrow." Jin said, stopping at trying red light.

Ji Sung bounced in his seat, smiling brightly.

He loved Fan meets.even if he still got hate.