America part 17( Interview)

"Get up! We have an interview in 2 hours! Get yo booties up!" Jin walked around, slamming to small pans together.

"I don't wanna!" Taehyung groaned.
"Well you have to. Get up." Namjoon came out of nowhere and slapped him back gently a couple times.

Jungkook and Hoseok got up and went to the bathroom, Jimin rolled out of bed, hitting the floor roughly, and Yoongi tightened his grip around Ji Sung.

Ji Sung tried to sit up but was pulled back down by Yoongi. My
"Come on sleepy heads! Up, up, up!"
Jin came in and pulled the blanket off of them.
Yoongi groaned and rolled onto his back, glaring at Jin.

Ji Sung sat up and got out of bed. He stretched and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and turned to Yoongi.
"Yoonie. Get up with me please?" Ji Sung tugged on Yoongi's large shirt.
"Fine." Yoongi grumbled before sitting up. He smacked Jin with a Pillow before standing and popping his back.

Yoongi grabbed Ji Sungs hand and walked down the hall with him.

He sat himself next to Namjoon and across from Jimin.
Ji Sung sat between Yoongi and Jungkook and across from Taehyung.

"Eat up then get ready." Jin sat down next to Namjoon and picked up his chopsticks.

Everyone ate peacefully, talking calmly about what they want to do when they get back to Korea.

"WHERE ARW MY GUMMY BEARS!!!???"
"TAEHYUNG YOU ATE THEM TWO DAYS AGO!"
"......oh. WHERW ARE MY SHOES!!??" Taehyung ran past everyone and towards the hallway. He slid as he tried to stop in front of his door.

"I swear you guys are like kids." Jin said bluntly.
Namjoon nodded, then narrowed his eyes, looking around the living room.
"Huh. Where Ji-Ji?" Namjoon turned to Jin.
Jin shrugged his shoulders.
"Ji Sung!" He called out. They heard the bathroom door open. Footsteps came closer and in came Ji Sung.
Their eyes widened.

Ji Sung a large white hoodie with a black Kumamon on the front. White tight skinny jeans hugged his thin legs. He had a little bit of mascara on, making his eyes look bigger, and light pink lipstick, making his pouty lips for pink and shiny.

"Ji Sungie..." Jimin stared wide eyed.
"What? D-did I do something wrong? I-i'll go change!" Ji Sung said frantically.
"No, Ji Sung, your fine. Let's go before we are late.

They walked quickly to the van and entered swiftly.

As they were driving Ji Sung began to feel dizzy. He laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder.
"Are you okay Sungie?" Yoongi asked, patted his head lightly.

Ji Sung wanted to tell him no, but he nodded yes anyway, not wanting them to worry.
"M'kay. Tell us if you don't feel okay, alright?" Ji Sung nodded and closed his eyes as the dizziness got worse.

When they got to the building, they followed their manager, who was already there, and made it to the interview area.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ellen. Today here we have the one and only Bangtan Soeyondan!"
Fans cheered loudly, holding up signs and screaming.

"So, I see you have a new guy here. What's his name?" Ellen asked.

"Um, this is Ji Sung," Namjoon said in English "and he is sixteen years old." Namjoon said with a smile.
"Oh wow!"

The interview went on with that.
The other boys nodding along with Namjoon even though they had no idea what he was saying.

As it got further into the interview, Ji Sung started feeling worse.
His head hurt, he felt weak, he had trouble breathing, he just wanted to sleep all day.
He leaned onto Yoongi's shoulder and closed his eyes.
Yoongi looked at him and his gaze turned worried.
Why is he so hot?
Yoongi pulled Ji Sung away to get a better look, but Ji Sung clung to him like a scared puppy.