Graduation

2 years later

"Ji Sung! Woooooooo!" Namjoon cheered loudly as Ji Sung stood up.
Not much people cheered.
Only BTS , TaeMin, TaeJin, Bubble and some other students.

TaeMin and Bubble were good with Ji Sung now. They are friends.
Supporting him as much as they could.

Ji Sung stood in line with some other students, waiting patiently for everything to be done.

"And now we will give a final for one student, for fighting through everything that came in his way. He is now going to be traveling around the world making people happy!" Mr. Kim, the principal, said into the mic with a smile.

Ji Sung looked around, wondering who this boy was.

"Now everyone give a final cheer for Ji Sung!"
Ji Sung whipped his head towards the principal, eyes wide in confusion.

The crowd, most of it, cheered loudly, clapping and wooping.

Ji Sung looked around in surprise.
Mr. Kim came over with the .ic and said, "Would you like to say anything before you leave?" Ji Sung gulped nervously before shaking his head.

Mr. Kim laughed and patted his back before telling all the students to go off the stage.

Students rushed off the stage, running into the arms of happy parents.
Ji Sung walked to the group of boys, gripping the bottom of his yellow uniform.

Once he spotted them, they spotted him at the same time.

Jin ran over and hugged him, crying tears of joy.
"Our baby is all grown up! I'm so proud!" Jin lifted him.

"Yah! Jin-hyung lemme hug him!" Yoongi whined.
Jin let go and Ji Sung ran to Yoongi.
Yoongi kissed his cheek before hugging him close.

"Guys! We need to celebrate this shit!" Hoseok said with a wide smile.
"Language Hoseokie!" Jin smacked the back of his head.
"Sowwy. But seriously we need to have, like, a feast or something!" Hoseok spread his arms, his hand hitting Taehyung in the crotch.

"Ump...sorry TaeTae." Hoseok scratched the back of his head.

"Ji Sung, you wanna go say bey to your friends?" Jimin asked, grabbing his hand.
Ji Sung nodded and smiled.
Jimin pulled him through the large crowd before finding TaeJin, TaeMin, and Bubble with some other students.

"Guys!" Jimin called, successfully getting their attention.
"Hey! We wanted to say bey before we left!" Jimin said with a smile.

TaeJin made fake claw hands before walking to Ji Sung and tickling him.
Ji Sung screeched and wiggled away.
"I'm so proud of all of you!" Jimin did a small dance.
They all laughed before having to bid their goodbyes.

"Let's go stuff our faces with Jin-hyungs awesome cooking!" Jimin picked up Ji Sung but surprise and ran back to the boys, who were wondering where they ran off to.

Jimin set Ji Sung down behind Yoongi and he walked behind Jungkook.
They looked at each over before nodding, a mischievous smile on their faces.

They both jumped onto the others back and they stumbled to keep their balance.

"Where did you rascals go?" Jin asked with a fake frown.

"I took Sungie to go say bey to his friends.' Jimin replied as he got off of Jungkooks back.

Ji Sung nodded and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Ah, Ji Sungie, you have to take your pills when we get to the car, okay?" Hoseok patted his head.
Ji Sung nodded and got off of Yoongi, landing on his feet and bouncing lightly.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road!" Jin began walking, his hand in Namjoons. Jimin was holding Namjoons hand, Taehyung holding his other, Hoseok holding Taehyungs hand and Yoongi's hand, and Yoongi holding Ji Sung close to him.

They were in a crowded area what do you expect from an overprotective NamJin couple!

As they were walking, he noticed some students giving him judgmental looks. But he ignored them and continued walking.

Once they got to the van, Ji Sung was seated right in the middle, usually where Hoseok sits.
"SungShine I'm gonna bake you the biggest cake you ever had in your life! Aside from the giant Kumamon one last year but it's gonna be bigger!" Jin said with a large smile.

"Your smile is beautiful Hyung." Ji Sung said out of nowhere.
Jin laughed, blushing, and said "Why thank you. You have a charming smile yourself." Ji Sung said 'Thank you' and Jin started the car.

The drive was great! Hugs and kisses at random times and Yoongi snuggled into his neck.
Ji Sung looked out the window as Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin argued about who was the skinnyest.

"I'm skinnier than you! Look at the flab!" Jimin poked Jungkook.
"Hyung, that's my ear. Of course it's gonna be wiggly!" Jungkook shoved him playfully.
"N-no! I'm skinnier than both of you! Cause I do diets!"
"You think we haven't done any! Hyung I'm a muscle pig, I work out and eat salad! I'm skinny!"
"Yeah? Well-"
"Jimin-hyung, Jungkookie."
They both turned to Taehyung.
"Ji Sungie is skinnier than all of us!" Taehyung playfully slapped the back of their heads.
They all started arguing again, but it was about an bird fight.

Who will win? Seagull, Crow, or Pigions?!

Jungkook said Seagulls cause they are sneaky. Taehyung said Crow cause they are black and can pop up anywhere at night.
And Jimin said Pigions cause....well he didn't have a reason. That was the only bird he can think of at the moment.

Yoongi joined in, saying Hawks can win anything and Jimin yelled out "Not a whale! Beat that Hyung!" Yoongi slapped the back of his head and leaned back with a smile on his lips.

Ji Sung laughed whenever someone made a funny remark, giggling and clapping his hands like Hoseok when he laughs.
Basically everyone. He picked it up after 3 years.

When they got to the dorm, Jin put on sweats, a t-shirt and put his pink apron on.
He began cooking, mixing spices and other stuff like that. He had Namjoon stir the cake batter with a wooden spoon. He didn't want Namjoon to hurt himself by using the electric mixer.

All the others were now in pajamas, Jin telling them to get comfortable and play around for a bit.
They were playing a board game (Your choice) and Jimin kept losing.

"This game is stupid!" Jimin complained, crossing his arms and pouting.
"No. You just really suck at games." Jungkook said.
"Or-or maybe the game doesn't like your Hyung!" Taehyung pointed with a smile.
"Shut it! Chickens don't like you and you don't see me pointing fingers!" Jimin smaked his hand down.

Taehyung laughed and fell backwards, rolling around and holding his chest.

"Yah! Jungkook hold by hand!" Yoongi yelped.
"Why?"
"Just do it!"
"Okay, okay!" Jungkook set his hand in Yoongi's.
Yoongi kept still for a bit before slapping his hand, causeing Jungkook to retract back and hold his hand to his chest.
"What was that for!" Jungkook whined.
"For fun! Cause you hit me with that ball a couple days back and all you did was pat my back! No "Sorry Hyung" or "My mistake Hyung"!

They playfully argued for a bit before Jin called them to eat.
Ji Sung was searved first, them saying it was a Bangtan gift.
He didn't know what that meant so he just went along with it.

Once everyone got their plates and napkins they began eating.
"Ay yo pass the mustard!............. please?" Jungkook said.
Hoseok passed the mustard and slapped him on the back before going back to his conversation with Taehyung.

Ji Sung ate quietly, listening to the other conversations or just talking to himself in his mind.

"I love you guys." Ji Sung said out of the blue.
The others stopped and turned to him.
Jin stood and walked around the table to get to him. Jin pulled Ji Sung up and to his chest, hugging him tightly.
"We love you too Sweetheart." Jin said.

The others soon joined, laughing and kissing each others cheeks.

Ji Sung truly loved his family.