The Bully

Kim Taejin. That was his name. Kim Taejin. The boy who made his high school life miserable. The beatings, the rude comments, ect.
Ji Sung gulped and watched as the boys went back their seats.
"N-n-namjoon. I'm s-scared..."
Namjoon looked at him worriedly.
"That boy is glaring at me. He used to bully me and I don't want that to happen again."
"Ah. What is his name?"
"Kim Taejin."
"Kim Taejin?"
"Yes H-hyung."
"Okay. You stay right here. I'm going to go tell the others to make sure they keep an eye on him."
Namjoon said as he set Ji Sung on his seat. "You don't h-have to Hyung!" Ji Sung said panicking slightly.
"Ji-Ji I have to. We don't want you getting hurt anymore. You already have enough scars and you just had a surgery!" Namjoon said to Ji Sung, one hand on his shoulder and the other lightly on his bandaged neck.
"You h-have a good point..."
"Ji-Ji."
"Hm?"
"Hyung is always right."
"Yah!" Ji Sung yelled, pushing Namjoon on the chest lightly. Namjoon just laughed and stood up.
He told Jin about the boy first. Then Yoongi, then Jimin, then Taehyung, then Hoseok, then Jungkook.
Ji Sung looked back at the crowd and noticed Taejin was gone. He looked around panicking slightly. He looked to his right. Nothing. To his le-
"HOLY- BAM!!!!
Ji Sung fell out of his chair as he saw Kim Taejin at Jimins spot. He was with a girl. He remembered her as his younger sister. So innocent and kind. But when I came to Ji Sung, she was like the devil's spawn!
She would pick on Ji Sung, kick him, trip him, knock his books of his desk and out of his hands! And she would spread rumors. So many rumors. One time she even spread a rumor about Ji Sung selling his body to older guys for money!!!

Ji Sung slowly got off the floor and looked up. Everyone was staring at him. Yoongi came over and asked "You okay? You didn't hurt your neck did you?"
Ji Sung rubbed his neck and shook his head no.
"Good. Cause your gonna need that for swolowing!"
Ji Sung looked at him weirdly.
"Wha-mmf" before he could ask his question, a mini muffin was shoved into his mouth.
"Now eat. It's okay everyone he is oaky. No injury of any sort I hope!'
Yoongi said into the microphone.
Ji Sung sat down again and noticed Taejin was now in front of him with his sister. Her smile turned evil and angry at the same. How does that work?
"So Ji Sung! Now that you are famous you think you can just escape us?!" His sister asked. The boys were all watching from the corner of their eyes.
"I-i don't know..."
"Yes you do know!!"
"I don't!" Ji Sung said stomping his foot lightly.
Suddenly her face morphed into something else. He couldn't tell though.
"Let's see how long you can be famous for Ji Sung.", She said with an evil smile.
She frowned and tears came to her eyes.
Those are fake!!! Ji Sung yelled in his mind.
"Aaaaaaaa!!!" She screamed. Everyone imediatly looked in their direction. Ji Sung's eyes widened as he realized what she was doing.
"How dare you do that to her?! What kind of person are you?!" Taejin yelled as he pulled his sister to his chest and walked off. She chuckled with an evil smile before she began acting again.
"Ji Sung what did you do?!" Jin aksed as he ran over to him.
"I-i didn't d-do anything! She always does that! Making me look like the bad one here." Ji Sung said while looking up at the boys who were now surrounding him.
"I swear I didn't do it!"
"Ji Sung tell the truth!",
"I-i d-didnt d-do it h-hyungs..."
Jungkook sighed and pulled at his hair. "Namjoon you told us to look out for me the boy right?" Namjoon nodded. " Did Ji Sung say anything about the girl?" Namjoon shook his head.
"Ji Sung are you lying?"
"N-no I'm n-not Hyung."
"Then why is she crying saying you hurt her?!",
Ji Sung couldn't take it anymore and slouched in his chair as he let the tears fall.
"I didn't do it. She is always doing this. It has been going on sense the beginning of high school. She hates me but I didn't do anything." Ji Sung explained. They didn't notice the tears until he lifted his head to look at them. Yoongi instantly went to his side and pulled him to his chest.
"We will figure this out later. We need to get him home to change his bandage, eat and sleep." Yoongi said as he wiped away the youngers tears.
"Okay." Jin said. They Cancled the fan meet for the day and went home.