Dream

Ji Sung's dream

"Be strong my son."

"Mom?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Mom, mommy why did you have to leave?"

"I had my reasons Ji Sung. Your to young to understand right now. I will tell you another time."

"But mom. You could have stayed. Or maybe me and you could of ran away to Uncle's house!"

"We could not have done that Ji Sung."

"But why?"

"He put those tracking devices in our necks, remember? Yours is out now after what happened."

"Oh yeah.....mommy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Yes you will. In your dreams, while your awake maybe, and maybe even in your nightmares! Who knows!"

"Mommy I miss you."

"I miss you two sweetie."

"Mom? Mommy what's that light?!"

"Your waking up hunny. I will see you next time"

"Mommy no! Mom I love you!!"

"I love you too sweetheart! Stay safe!"

Ji Sung woke with a gasp, a cold sweat and tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Ji Sung? What's Wrong sweetie?" Jin was woken up. Jin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Ji Sung looked at him before he let out a sob.
"Ji Sung what's Wrong?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Mommy. I s-saw m-my m-mommy." Ji Sung gasped out.
Jins eyes widened. "Y-you did?"
Ji Sung nodded, rubbing his eyes with his sleeves and sniffing quietly.
"Aww. You had a good dream then." Jin hugged him to his chest.

After calming down, Jin layed him down on his chest, Ji Sung's body on top of his. "Ji Sung we have an interview tomorrow. I'm just wondering if you want to go or stay here." Jin said, petting Ji Sung's hair.
Ji Sung thought for a bit.
"I wanna go. I don't like being alone." He said.
Jin smiled.
"Okay. You can come. But I need you to sleep right now. We have to wake up early tomorrow."
"Okay Hyung."

They both fell asleep peacefully, breathing even and Bodies calm.

Except for Hoseok, who was petting himself in his sleep.

"BOO!"
"AAAAH!"
"HA!"
"OW!"

Hoseok was scared awake by an energetic Jungkook. He fell off his bed and was smacked by a pillow from Jimin.
"I'm gonna kill both of you!!" Hoseok jumped up and ran after them.
"Ya! Stop running! Your going to hurt yourself!" Jin yelled from his sitting position by Ji Sung.

"Sorry Hyung!" They said in unison.

Jin turned back to Ji Sung and kissed his head. "Are you ready to get up yet?" He asked.
Ji Sung shook his head and snuggled more into his blanket.
"SungShine come oooooooooon!" Jin playfully shook him, causing Ji Sung to giggle and sit up.

"Now are you ready?"
"Yeah."
"Okay good! Cause I made pancakes!"
"What are pancakes?"
Jungkook stared at him from the door way, over hearing what he said. He ran over and slammed his hands on the bed.
"You don't know what pancakes are?!"
Ji Sung shook his head.
"Oohohoho! You got a lot to learn! Come here you little rascal!" Jungkook picked him up and put him over his shoulder.
Ji Sung yelped and laughed, kicking his legs playfully.