"Oh I Know!"

Ji Sung's P.O.V.

I was laying in bed waiting for Yoongi to come out the shower. I wanted to tell him something. I wanna tell all of then but I'm gonna start off slow.

I wanted to tell him that Baba and Nana had cancer. They told me over the phone while they were in the hospital. I knew it would happen one day. I'm loosing my family one by one.

First it was my dad when he started becoming abusive, then it was mommy when she was killed by you know who, then it was Baba and Nana being abusive to me, doing what father told then to do. but know dad is in jail, and my siblings are dead. It happened all in one year, beside my mother's death.

I  sat up once I heard the door open, a sad looking Yoongi coming into the room.

He put his stuff away and sat next to me.

"Baby I have to tell you something..." Yoongi said, grabbing my hand.

"I have to tell you something too." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Want me to go first?" Yoongi asked. I nodded.

Third P.O.V.
Yoongi grabbed Ji Sung's other hand gently. "It's about Baba and Nana."

"Oh...me too." Ji Sung said.

"Look it's gonna be hard to say this but....they had cancer. They died a few weeks ago. I'm sorry." Yoongi said sadly, getting ready to comfort the younger.

"Ah, that's what I was gonna tell you. They called me,baba and Nana, and told me about it. I didn't cry."

"Y-you knew already?!" Yoongi looked at him in shock.

"Yeah. I knew it was gonna happen soon so it didn't really affect me that much." Ji Sung said.

Yoongi just sighed and hugged him.

"You can let go baby. Don't hold back."

"N-no hyung. I-Im fine."

"Baby let go. I've got you."

And with that Ji Sung slowly started crying, he soft cries turning into soft soft,those turning into loud sobs, and that turning into wails.

Heart breaking wails.

The others rushed into the room, asked what was going on.

Yoongi looked at them with sad eyes and they instantly understood.

"Ji Sungie." Jin sat behind him, hugging him from behind.
Namjoon was next wrapping his arms around them. Next thing He knew he was surrounded in warmth. In the love of all his members.

"It's okay. Let it out." Jimin said softly, tears streaming down his face.

Ji Sung let out an extra loud wail, not being able to control his crying.

He cried out Baba's name, then Nana's. There was a small knock on the closet door. Jungkook stood, sniffling lightly before opening it, eyes widening.

"Noona!" Jungkook hugged Ji Su, crying into her shoulder.

"It's okay. There with me now." She brought Jungkook to the bed, leaning him on Taehyung before calling Ji Sung's name.

Ji Sung looked up, face red and covered in tears. He jumped into her arms, holding her tightly.

She held him for the whole time she could stay, talking soflty with the other boys. About how Baba and Nana were doing.

She said they were doing great, very kind to God.