America... again 2

The next day Ji Was woken up by Jimin yelling "Oh Tony~ Oh Tony~!" And Taehyung giggling wildly as he was tickled by Nate.

Ji Sung walked out to the living room to see everyone already awake and dressed.
Ji Sung yawned and stretched, popping his neck somehow.

"Woah! My baby getting old now?!" Namjoon came over, arms against his body  like a T-Rex, and scooped him up, putting him over his shoulder.
Ji Sung giggled loudly and slapped Namjoons back.

Namjoon crashed them down onto the couch and began tickling Ji Sung's sides.
"You can't get old! Who will I love and care for?!"
"Hey!"
"We're standing right here Hyung!" Jungkook and Jimin complained.

"I'm just kidding ya big goofs!" Namjoon threw a pillow at them, successfully hitting Jimin in the chest.

Jimin chucked it back at him, hitting him square in the face.

"Yah! Shut your pie holes and come eat!!!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes Mom!', they all went to the kitchen.

The 8 boys sat around a table while Tony and Nate sat on the counters.

"Namjoon, can you tell them no sitting on the counter? We put food on there." Jin said, not turning towards him to make sure he didn't burn anything.

Ay, Nate Tony, Jin Hyung said no butts on the counter." Namjoon said with a smile.
Tony and Nate jumped off the counter, apologizing before pulling up extra chairs from out of nowhere.

Jin finally sat down also, sighing and leaning his head back with a groan.
"Jin-hyung, thank you for the food!" Taehyung showed off his famous boxy smile, making Jin coo and pinch his cheek.

The talked about what was going to happen for the day.

"Okay, we have interviews, and  concert at the Billboards."
"That's all?"
"For now. I'm not sure about any other concerns but there are more interveiws. Like with Ellen, and a bunch of other people I don't know the name of!" Namjoon clapped a couple times before eating again.

"What time do we leave?" Ji Sung asked.
"Uh.... HOLY- CRASH BAM!!!!!
Namjoon fell out of his chair, nearly breaking it. He stood up quickly and said "WE LEAVE IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!!! EVERYONE GET THEIR SHOES ON!!!" Namjoon ran out of the kitchen, the others following.

Everyone got on their shoes and ran out the door, tripping on their own feet. They got into the waiting van and the driver zoomed off.

15 minutes letter they were at The Ellen show...or whatever...I don't know.

They did introductions. But when Ji Sung introduced himself all he got was one person clapping.

Ji Sung was quite the whole time, staring off into space.

Near the middle of the interview, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Jungkook.
"SungShine~ are you okay? You look dazed." Jungkook cupped his face in his hands, tilting Ji Sungs head to get a better look at him.

Ji Sung nodded and Jungkook let go of him, rubbing his back gently.
Ji Sung sighed before rubbing his chest. It felt clogged.

The doctor said that it was blood clots and they couldn't do anything about it, so they told them to message his chest whenever it feels clogged or closed up. Ji Sung stared at the back of Yoongi's head, contemplating if he should touch his fluffy brown hair or not.

Ji Sung rubbed circles on his chest as he looked around the room. Scanning the crown and watching the camera man and looking at the dark roof.

"One random question, Have any of you had a bad past?" Ellen watched as Namjoon turned to Ji Sung.
Namjoon turned back to her and replied.