Hospital

They ran out of the van and into the doors of the large hospital building.
"We need a doctor quick!!!" Jimin yelled at the nurse at the front desk.
"Who's hurt sir?!" She asked quickly standing from her chair and walking around her desk.
Jungkook came over, and when the nurse saw him she called a doctor right after and put Ji Sung on a stretcher.

It has been an hour since they came to the hospital. They were all worried. Jin was pacing back and forth, Jimin was biting his nails, Jungkook was trying not to cry, Yoongi was crying, Hoseok was bouncing his leg and running his hand through his hair repeatedly, and Taehyung was starting blankly at the floor, and Namjoon was scolding himself for being so rude.

The nurse came in a few minutes after Yoongi was done crying.
"How is he?" Jin asked frantically, the other boys right behind him.
"Well...he had surgery done on his neck. He is having hallucinations about his mother, and he hasn't been eating. We put him to sleep just a couple minutes ago. But when he goes home will you guys you need to feed him. Everyday, three meals a day! And make sure he doesn't move his neck to much, it can tear the stitches." She explained.
"W-when does he get out?" Jimin asked Taehyung nodding right after that.
"He will be out by tomorrow. Come pick him up at around 12:00."
"Okay we will!"
Namjoon looked at her name tag. It read Miss Choi.
"Miss Choi," she looked at him "thank you so much for your help. We appreciate it."
She smiled "No problem! You guys should probably be heading home now. It's already nine!"
Namjoon looked at his watch and sighed. He honestly didn't want to leave Ji Sung right now. Not in this state.
"Alright guys, let's go."

When they got home Jin began to cook. It was rice with pork soup.
"Okay," Jin started "you can eaither eat the rice and pork soup separately, put the rice in the soup, or take the meat out and it the soup with the rice." He explained.
"Now tell me what you want so I can serve you!"
"Hyung I want all of it together!" Jungkook said.
"Me too!" Jimin said.
"Hyung can I have it without the pork please?" Taehyung asked politely.
"Sure. Your so polite! Unlike someone!"
"Hey!"Jungkook yelled.
"Hyung I want it separate." Namjoon said.
"I want the same as Namjoon." Hoseok said.
"Alright. Yoongi what do you want?...Yoongi?"
Yoongi was staring at his phone.
"Yoongi!!!"
"EH!!!!"
"How do you want your food!" Jin said laughing.
"Oh uh... All together."
"Okay!"

That dinner was filled with laughing, funny arguments, and full stomachs.
As they were getting ready for bed Jimin asked a question that made Jin freez.
"Hyung, what do you think would of happened if Ji Sung wasn't here with us? What if got taken back to his home?"
Jin didn't know what to say.
"I don't know Jiminie. Just sleep for now. Whenever Ji Sung is ready we can ask him what his father did to him."
"Okay. Goodnight Hyung."
"Goodnight Jimin."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eat well.
Sleep well.
Bey~