America....again 3

The next day was...... hectic.

Getting up, ready, and out the door on time was a challenge due to Taehyung losing his shoes, Jimin not finding his phone, Namjoon breaking the plates, Yoongi being stubborn and not getting up, Jungkook taking forever to eat, Hoseok spending to long in the shower, Ji Sung throwing a tantrum, and Jin trying to get everyone ready at the same time.

They had to get to an interview. Jin said they had puppies to play with while answering the questions, but saying that just made Taehyung lose track of time and somehow lose his shoes.

Ji Sung threw a tantrum because Jin wouldn't give him a cookie he saw the other day in he cabnite. (A/N: That's how it's spelled right? I don't really write that word!)

The tantrum included, screaming, stomping, hitting of walls, kicking of blankets and other small things, running, pushing Jin away, and crying, wailing to be exact.

Jin sighed in fustraition when Ji Sung wouldn't stand up, kicking his legs and wiggling from his grip.

"Ji Sung we don't have time for this! You can have one once we are done!" Jin tried to get him up again, but all he got was a small wail and a shake of his head.

Jin pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing and closing his eyes. He didn't need this right now.

"Ji Sung we have to go." Jin said calmly, trying to keep his anger down.

"But I want a cookie!!!' Ji Sung cried.
"Your not getting a cookie! You just brushed your teeth and besides, Jungkook ate the last few cookies!" Jin said.

Ji Sung looked at Jungkook, who was watching the whole thing, just like the others, knowing not to get in between them, and glared.

"Now let's go. I can buy you some before we get home." Jin sighed again.
Ji Sung crossed his arms, glaring at the floor.

"Okay, you know what!" Jin picked Ji Sung up and threw him over his shoulder, not pausing at all as he walked out the door.
"Let's go!" Jin waited till everyone got outthe door before closing and locking it.

The hurried walk to the car was hard. Ji Sung kicking his legs, slapping and slamming his fist against Jins toned back. He nearly fell off his shoulder.

Jin was thankful for his wide shoulders right now!

They were getting weird looks from passing people, the rich and popular people, and they all did their meanest, most scariest glare to make them look away.

As they mad etheir way to the car,a group of teenagers we're skating by. They stopped and pointed at Ji Sung, laughing and taunting.

Jin ignored them, thinking Ji Sung would also.
But Ji Sung was glaring at them. It looked as if he had no eyes, like he had closed eyes, but in a scary way.

Jim sighed and set Ji Sung on the ground, smoothing out his clothes before unlocking the van. They piled in, except for Ji Sung, and Jin started the car. He looked in the little mirror and saw that Ji Sung wasn't in.

"Oh god DAMNIT!!!!" Jin slammed his head on to the steering wheel, his head in the middle where the honk was.

"I will get him." Yoongi stepped out of the car a-and looked around to see Ji Sung strangling some teen.

"Ai, waoh waog waoh! Get off off him!" Yoongi rushed over and pryed His hands off the teens neck.

The teen glared as he was helped up my the other 3.
"He's a freak man!"
Yoongi had no idea what he was saying so he just walked away slowly, backwards.