I promise I didn't

When they arrived home they all instantly went to the living room. They sat Ji Sung in Yoongi's lap. Namjoon crouched in front of them.
"Now, Ji-Ji, did you touch her? We didn't know cause we had to look away to talk to someone. So we don't know what happened." Namjoon said in a soft voice.
"I-i promise Hyung. I didn't do it."
Ji Sung put a hand on his chest where his heart was. Namjoon looked at him closer, trying to see if he was lying or not. He then made of funny thinking face.

"Okay then! I guess we are done here!" He said with a dimple smile

"Wait!"
Everyone stopped and looked at Jimin . Jimin walked over and crouched down next to Namjoon.
"What did they do to you in school?" He asked with a serious face.
"I-well...um-"
"You don't have to say if you don't want to. You can tell us when you are comfortable enough to trust us with your past. There is no pressure." Jimin said as he stroked Ji Sung's neck softly. "I w-will tell you when I'm comfortable. I'm only comfortable with Yoongi-Hyung right now."
"It's because you have a crush on him isn't it! I knew it! Jimin! Gimme dat twenty dollars!" Taehyung yelled suddenly. They all burst out laughing as Jimin ran away and Taehyung chased him.
"Fine! I don't need the money!...but I can have dat booty instead! C'MERE!"

"LEAVE MY JIBOOTY ALONE!!!" Jimin yelled as he ran around the dorm. They were making alot of noise, but Jin didn't care. They haven't had silly chases around the dorm in, like,... forever! Its nice to see them playing.
Once they calmed down, Ji Sung began to get tired. He rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his eyelids fluttering as he tried to fight sleep.
"Sleep Sungie. You need the energy for tomorrow." Yoongi softly said into his ear as he rocked him and petted his back.
"M'kay.."
And he soon fell asleep...

IN HIS CRUSHES ARMS!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ah. I drank to much Apple Juice. That stuff makes me all weird and I look like a drunk person. It's basically beer to me!
Anyway that chapter was shorter than I thought it would be.
NEXT CHAP-CHAP OUT TOMORROW!!