America part 14

It had been a few days since 'the talk', and the Hyung line took the maknae line out to eat and have fun.

Taehyung had Jimin on his back as he ran in circles around everyone else.
Jungkook was holding onto Ji Sung's hand to make sure he didn't wander off.
Ji Sung had wandered off a couple times to look at flowers that were already in someone front yard. He had walked onto the grass and was about to lean down to pick one when Namjoon called out to him. He was pulled back and finally noticed the women that was sitting on the porch.
He waved at them and they waved back, cooing at how adorable he was. Namjoon had apologized with a smile and had a small conversation with them. And that is where they are now with Taehyung giving Jimin a piggy back ride.

Jin was watching over Ji Sung as he sat next to the flowers, touching them and smelling them.  one woman said it was fine to touch them.
Namjoon was in the middle of saying something when Jungkook crashed into him. Namjoon kept his balance and felt Jungkook pull on his clothing.

"Hyuuuung!!!!, I wanna eat! I'm hangryyyyyy!!!!!" Jungkook whined and jumped in a one spot like a child.
"Shut up and wait you baby." Yoongi mumbled. Jungkook punched him, and Yoongi punched him back.

"Yah!! Stop it! You guys behave yourself!" Jin yelled.
The three ladies laghed, despite not knowing what they were saying.
"Yaaaa!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!!!" Jimin chased Taehyung as he ran away giggling.
Taehyung hid behind Jin and laughed loudly.

"You guys calm down! I'm trying to have a conversation!" Namjoon made hand movements to himself and the girls.
"But Hyung! He pinched me!",

"Hyung I'm hungy!"

"Hyung I have to pee!"

"Alright alright fine!!!"
"Yaaaaay"

"I gotta go now. Bey bey!"
Namjoon waved at them and began walking off. It was quite before Jin said
"Were you flirting?"
"What the- Hyung no! I love you and only you." Jin smiled and leaned on Namjoon as they walked.
Jungkook made fake gagging noises as Ji Sung giggled.

This was going to be a long day.

They finally made it to the restaurant.
They went to Denny's and, sense they were out for breakfast, ordered pancakes. Except for Ji Sung. He got a salad saying he never had one before, and the first salad he was going to eat was an American salad!! So cool!

As they waited for their food Ji Sung pulled out his phone. He began playing a game called 'Find the Hidden Animals'.
He was on level 7, trying to find a white cat in snow.

Where is it!!!

Ji Sung pouted and set his phone down. It was still on as he stared at the screen.
"Whatcha doin?" Hoseok asked.
"I-Im trying to f-find this cat but I can't!"
"Oh. You mean that one?" Hoseok tapped the screen where the cat was and three stars appeared on the screen.
"Yeah! That one-... Wait, how did you see it?!?!!?!"
Hoseok laughed, "I have good eyes!"
Ji Sung groaned soflty and turned his phone off. He looked up to see Namjoon talked with the waiter as she handed out the plates.
"I'm a real big fan of you guys! Your like the only Kpop group! Well besides SEVENTEEN, EXO, TWICE, and GOT7."
"Well that's great! Hay, we are having a concert this weekend! Do you want to come?"
The waiter blushed and smiled.
"Really?! I would love to! It will be my very first concert that I ever went to!" He smile vanished "But I don't have the money for a ticket."
"Ah, don't worry! Jin Hyung can you pass me my wallet please?"
"It's in your pocket.",
"...oh!"
"Hahaha!"
"Here you go! Free ticket to a BTS concert!"
The waiter sqealed and thanked him.
She ran off after that.

Namjoon turned around to Jin to say something but he was ignored.
"Hyung did I do something?"
"You were obviously flirting you ass." Jin mumbled with a sad+angry expression on his face.
"Babe, I'm not flirting! How many times did I say that I only love you?"
"...many times."
"Exactly. So why would I flirt with someone I don't even know?"
Jin shrugged and picked at his pancakes.
"Ah, Hyung your so silly." Namjoon wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer with a smile.
They heard a click and looked at Ji Sung, who had taken the photo.
Ji Sung looked at them innocently.