"Hyung. im scared."

TaeMin pulled out Ji Sung's phone and unlocked it.

He went to contacts and clicked on Jins number.

Ji Sung named it "Eomma".
TaeMin chuckled softly and clicked the call button.

With Jin and The others.

Jins phone vibrated loudly before music started to play.
Jin was startled at first but then he excuse d himself before hurrying out of camera sight.

He pulled out his phone and saw it was 'Ji Sung'. Jin answered imediatly.

"Ji Sung?"
"No. I-its TaeMin."
"Taeminnie? Are you okay? You sound scared. And why do you have Ji-ji's phone!"
"Jin-hyung, Ji Sung had a bad seizure and he fell asleep. But I don't think he can continue at school." TaeMin said worriedly.
"Oh my. We can't leave now, we are at an interview!" Jin bit his nails nervously.
"Okay, give him water and a small snack. Crackers or something. Make sure he feels save and stay by him the rest of the day, okay?"
"B-b-but we don't have all the same classes!" .
"Tell an adult there that's it's an order. I don't care what they say, just do what your told."
"Y-yes Jin-hyung..."
"Good. Now go get him food and water. I have to go. Stay with him."
"Okay Jin-hyung. I won't let you down!" TaeMin smiled
Jin smiled also.
"Good boy. Now I have to go go now. Bey bey."
"Bey hyung!"

Jin hung up and sighed softly.
He walked back to his seat, keeping his eyes on the floor.
Jungkook tapped his shoulder.
"What was that about Hyung?"
"SungShine had a seizure. I told TaeMin what to do." Jin said blankly.
Jungkooks eyes widened and he backed away.
"Is he okay though?"
"Of course he is. He is with TaeMin." Jin said with a smile.

The continued the interview, but Jin was nervously bouncing his leg the whole time.

Back with TaeMin.

TaeMin set the phone down and looked at the other three students that were still at the door way.

"I need you guys to watch him for a bit. I need to get him some food and water." TaeMin said.

"We will. I'll hold him." One girl walked over quickly and TaeMin gently moved so she could take his position.

"If he wakes up and starts to panic just try to calm him. Pet his hair and rock him or something."
The girl nodded and looked back down at Ji Sung.

TaeMin ran out of the room and Don the hall. As he was running the bell rang and students began filling the hall.
TaeMin cursed under his breath and tried to weave his way though to the cafeteria.

Once he got there he ran to a lunch lady.
"Excuse me. Do you have any water bottles and crackers?" He asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Sure young man!." She smiled and walked to the back, soon coming out with a bottle of water and crackers.

"Thank you so much!" TaeMin bowed politely before waving good bey and running out of the cafeteria.

Running through the halls once again, TaeMin avoided any girl that tried to talk to him.

As he was running, one girl walked right in front of him.
TaeMin yelped and skidded to a stop, nearly falling forward.

"TaeMin~ why in such a hurry~?" She asked.
"Look, Lila, I don't have time for this right now." TaeMin said trying to walk past her.

(A/N: I just wrote a random name for the girl)

Lila grabbed his arm and pulled him against her.
"But why~? I'm all your hunny." She bit her lip.