America part 7

Ji Sung looked wide eyed at all the different flavors of ice cream.
There was Strawberry, Blueberry, Huckleberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Banana, Kiwi, Orange, Fanta flavors, Sprite flavor, just Everything!

One caught his eyes though.
Dip n' Dots. He looked up to Jungkook and called him over.
"Did you find witch one you want?" Jungkook asked as he put his arm over Ji Sung's shoulders.
"I want D-Dip n' Dots please." Ji Sung pointed through the glass of the cart like ice cream holder.
"Alright grab that and we can pay for it!" Jungkook said with a smile.
Ji Sung looked down again, but didn't do anything.
"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

".......I-I don't know how to open it...."
Jungkook laughed out loud, head thrown back.
"Here let me do it!"
Jungkook opened the lid, sliding it to the side and reaching in.
Ji Sung stared wide eyed at what just happened.
America is so weird!
He yelled in his head. Jungkook handed the cup of Dot ice cream.

"They are so dead!" Ji Sung heard Jin yell from the other side of the wide apartment. They were home now and they were just relaxing. Tomorrow they were going to start rehearsal for the concert they are going to do.

Ji Sung looked up from his phone to see Jin pacing back and forth.
"W-whats wrong Jin Hyung?" Ji Sung aksed.
"Those three annoying teenagers took 50$ from my wallet! How am I gonna buy food if they took most of my money! They are gonna be hungry and it's going to be their fault!" Right after Jin said that, the door opened to reveal Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung walking in. Jimin and Jungkook were laughing loudly and pointing at Taehyung.

Taehyung was covered in something brown and wet. Taehyung had a sad expression on his face, eyes red and wet with tears.
Jimin started poking at Taehyung and laughing more when Taehyung flinched slightly.
Jungkook lowered his head to look at Taehyungs face.
"Taehyungie! It was a joke! No need to be so sad!" Jungkook said with a wide smile.
Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He punched Jungkook in the shoulder hard. "OW! Hyung, what was that for!?" Jungkook yelled with a glare.
"Taehyung calm dow-" Jimin was cut off by a push from Taehyung. He stumbled back and looked at Taehyung, eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm tired of you guys bullying me!" Taehyung yelled and stomped his foot.
"What is going on here!?" Jin came running over. "And why is Taehyung covered in...paint?"
"We were only pranking him. We didn't mean to make him cry!"
Jimin explained hurriedly.
Jin pulled Taehyung toward him. Taehyung was crying and rubbing his eyes.
"Don't rub your eyes. Jimin, Jungkook go sit down! Now!"   Jimin and Jungkook walked to the couch with their heads down.

"C'mon Tae Tae, let's go get you cleaned up."
Jin ran a shower for Taehyung and went to the other two boys.

" You know how sensitive he is. Why would you do that?" Jin Hyung scolded the other boys as Ji Sung began to fall asleep. He closed his eyes and snuggled into Yoongi's chest.
They both slept peacefully.