Second 1st day of School

"SungShine~ Time to wake up hunny." Jin gently patted Ji Sung's back. Ji Sung groaned soflty and opened his eyes.
"Come and eat. You have an hour to eat and get to school. Don't worry, I'll drive you." Jin smiled.
Ji Sung nodded and sat up slowly. Yoongi and the others were still asleep.
Ji Sung slowly got off the bed and made his way to the kitchen. Jin set a bowl of cereal in front of him.

When Ji Sung was done eating, Jin got out his uniform.
"I got this from the school the other day. Nice and fresh!" Jin handed the uniform to Ji Sung.

After Ji Sung got dressed he put on his shoes and grabbed his backpack.
"Jin-hyung?" Taehyung stood at the end of the hall, rubbing his eye cutely.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"I'm taking Ji Sung to school remember? Now go on back to bed." Jin gently patted Taehyungs butt. Taehyung nodded and said by to Ji Sung before walking down the hall back to bed.

"Alright. Let's get you to school." Jin closed the door behind him and locked it before walking to the car, Ji Sung close behind.
They got in the car and Jin started driving off after letting it warm up.

The drive to school was calm. The music that came on the radio was mostly BTS music, and Ji Sung couldn't help but wiggle in his seat to the songs.
"Your so adorable." Jin chuckled softly.

When they got to the school, Ji Sung began feeling scared. Seeing all those familiar mean faces scared him.
"Ji-Ji, sweetie, I will walk you in. I will help you. So calm down, okay?" Jin rubbed his back. Ji Sung nodded and took off his seat belt.

Exited the car was a doozy. Ji Sung refused to get out of the car. Jin literally had to put him over his shoulder just to get him out.
Ji Sung grabbed onto Jins shirt as the past the gates of the large school.
Right when they entered, all the students in the yard began staring, mouth agape and eyes wide.

"OMG It's Jin from BTS!! But ......why is Ji Sung with him?" One girl called out.
Jin ignored them and continued walking, pulling Ji Sung along. 

Ji Sung's breathing began heavy when they entered the building. Jin walked to the office and talked with the blushing lady for a bit before he got Ji Sung's breathing back to normal.
"You remember your classes right?" Jin asked, folding the extra schedule.
Ji Sung nodded and gripped Jins hand tightly.
"Ji-Ji it's ok. Just call me if anything happens, okay?"
Ji Sung nodded, tears coming to his eyes, thinking he was going be abandoned.
Jin wiped his tears away.

The bell ring and students instantly came swarming into the building.
"Woah! High school is way different than when I was younger!", Jin exclaimed.
He turned back to Ji Sung and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"We will wait for you at the front of the school okay?" Jin hugged him. Ji Sung nodded. Jin smiled before walking off.

Ji Sung sighed and turned around, heading to his locker. When he got to it he didn't expect sticky notes and sharpie to be spread all over it.
But he didn't know what the words meant, so he took a picture deciding to ask the other members what it meant when he got back.

He moved some notes out of the way to put in his combination to his locked.
Once he got it open, he grabbed stuff that he needed out of his backpack and set it on the ground, putting the backpack into his locker.

He could tell everyone was looking and whispering. Pointing and rumoring.

He reached into his locker to grab a pencil out of his bag, when the locker down was slammed closed.
His hand was stuck! Ji Sung whimpered and cried in pain.

"You think because you famous you can come back and think everyone will worship you?" Someone teased.
Ji Sung looked up and gasped.
Kim Taejin was standing next to his sister, who had her hand on her hips.
He never really got her real name, but people called her Bubble, from how 'adorable' and 'bubbly' she was.