America part 9

The cute men, that I adore so much, sat in a circle eating snacks. Jin packed each person a different thing, Namjoon had a moon pie, Jimin had a Zebra cake, Taehyung had a rice crispy treat, Hoseok had swedish fish, Yoongi had an orange, that he chose himself, Jin had a peach, and Ji Sung had fruit slices and a milk bottle and a juice box. They weren't exactly snacks but America is weird,almost everything is unhealthy there.

(It's true. I used to live there and not everything was exactly healthy unless you go to your grandmothers house to get vegetables shoved down your throat!"

"What is taking him so long?" Jimin whined.
"Be patient. He is probably in traffic." Right when Namjoon said that, a tall white man came through the door with some others behind him.
"Sorry I'm late!" He called out. Namjoon stood from his spot, "It's alright," he said in English. "My name is Josh." Josh said. "Nice to meet you Josh. I'm Namjoon, and those rascals over there are Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, and Ji Sung." Namjoon pointed at each member.
They all stood and walked over.
They stood in a line and Waited for Namjoon.
"One, two, three Bang! Tan! Hello we are BTS!" The boys bowed respectfully. Ji Sung watched from where he was still sitting. That greeting is so cool! I wonder if I can do it too.
Ji Sung continued to eat as the older boys talked with Josh. Ji Sung was so into watching that he dropped his chop sticks. "Ah..." He stared at them for a while, as they had landed in a certain spot that was really dirty. Dirt and grass was smeared there.
Ji Sung didn't think it would be any harm so he picked them up again and was about to pick up a chopped peice of strawberry.
"Ya! Don't do that! You can get sick!" Jin came running over and pulled the chopsticks out of Ji Sungs hand.
"B-b-but I thought it would be fine." Ji Sung stuttered out.
"Ji Sung, re-using chopsticks that fell on the ground is not good for anyone. Even if the floor is clean, you never know what little bacteria are still there!" Jin scolded him.
Jin through away the chopsticks and ignored the weird looks he was getting from the American people.
"Jin Hyung, what did he do?" Namjoon asked stopping his conversation with Josh.
"He tried to re-use the chopsticks he dropped on the ground. This floor is discusting!" Jin said as he grabbed new chopsticks from his bag. He unwrapped them and handed them to Ji Sung.
"Oh... Ji-Ji don't so that!" Namjoon pointed at the younger one.
"Sorry." Ji Sung smiled sheepishly.

Namjoon turned around again and continued the talk.
"So what exactly do you want us to do again?" He asked.
"I want you guys to all go into groups of two. But I will be choosing your partners, what song y'all will dance to, and certain moves you have to add to your dance."
"Alright," Namjoon clapped his hands once then snapped his fingers, "lemme go tell the others and them we can get started, yeah?" Josh nodded and turned around to talk to his friends.

After Namjoon was done explaining to the others, he called Josh.
"Alright, I'm going to pick your partners now. I want....you...and you," he pointed at Jin and Hoseok, "to be together." Jin and Hoseok cheered and hugged each other. "Aaand...you and you," Jungkook and Taehyung. "And Namjoon and shorty," Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimins shoulder's. "Heh, he called you short- OW!"  Jimin punched Namjoon in the chest and crossed his arms, a pout on his lips. "And even shorter guy with skinny boy!" Yoongi and Ji Sung looked at each other and smiled.
"Alright so I'm going to assign you all the songs you have to dance to." Josh pointed and Jin and Hoseok. "You will be dancing to (insert song of choice) and have three moves you have to include." Josh showed them the moves and they other nodded.
He went through everyone else and they all smiled.

They were getting ready to go to the singing studio when Ji Sungs neck began to hurt. He grabbed at his nexk and pulled it back down to look at it. His eyes widen when he sees blood.
He tries to call for at least one of his Hyungs, but instead ends up falling hard onto the solid ground.
A loud thump echoed through the room and everyone begins screaming.

"Ji Sung!!!!!"