America part 8

Ji Sung was woken up by the deep voice of Taehyung.
"Ji Sungie! Wake up, wake up wake up!" Taehyung was jumping on the bed, shaking Ji Sung to where he was more allert.
"Stooooop!" Ji Sung whined and looked up at the older.
"No! We need to change that bandage anyway! Come! Ooooon!" Taehyung began pulling on Ji Sungs arm and successfully pulled him up. Taehyung put his hands under Ji Sungs arm pits and lifted him with not much effort.
"You need to eat more! Your so light I can carry you like a new born baby!" Taehyung smiled a boxy smile as he swung Ji Sung in a circle.
"NOoOo!" Ji Sung's voice cracked as he let his head flop around.

Taehyung walked to the bathroom and set the younger boy onto the closed toilet seat, and took out the bandages from the box they were told to keep the resources in.
He gently unwrapped the bandage that was around Ji Sung's neck and replaced it with a fresh one.

After that was done, he grabbed Ji Sungs hand and took him to the living room.
"I got him up Jin!" Taehyung yelled with a smile as he walked to Jin, who was petting Namjoons hair. Namjoon was curled into a ball, his arms wrapped around his stomach.
He looked as if he was about to cry.
"Hyung? Hyung what's wrong?" Ji Sung asked worriedly. He walked forward and sat next to Jin, who was comforting a whimpering Namjoon.
Jin sighed, "He was hit in the stomach by Jungkook, and then Jimin. Jungkook punched him really hard, for no reason, and Jimin chucked a baseball right at Joonie, hitting him right in the tummy." Jin explained. Ji Sung looked around and landed his eyes on a pouting Jimin and a bored looking Jungkook.
"C'mon Hyung! It was his fault for correcting me!" Jungkook pointed accusingly at Namjoon.
"Jungkook calm down." Jimin grabbed Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook slumped in his seat.
"Oh, so you do have a reason?" Jin asked, one eyebrow raised in question.
"Well-i... u-um- I just- uuugh!" Jungkook tried to explain but instead gave up when Jin stood up and began walking to them.
"Jimin. Why did you throw the ball in the house? You know that's not appropriate." Jin scolded Jimin. He was already done with Jungkook's scolding, and let him do whatever, but not before apologizing to Namjoon.
"I'm sorry Hyung." Jimin looked up at Jin, eyes wet with unshed tears.
"It's okay baby, just don't do it again, okay?" Jin rubbed the smaller boys back as the other nodded and put his head into Jin's chest.

Ji Sung watched as Namjoon recoverd. He had a large bruis, but it was already fading.
"SungShine! Come it pumpkin!" He heard Hoseok from the kitchen area. He jumped up from his crouched position and turned around. "But there's a crack in the wall! The ants are living in there!" Ji Sung ran over and pulled on Hoseoks sleeve. "Ants?"
Ji Sung nodded.
"Well, leave them alone, they might feel uncomfortable with a giant human staring at them as they work." Hoseok sat Ji Sung next to Yoongi, who was currently trying not to fall asleep at the table, and walked off to help Jin set the plates out.

Once that was done and everyone got served their food, they began to eat.
"So, Namjoonie, what's the schedule today?" Yoongi aksed after he took a bite of rice.
"Oh! Today we have to go to a dance studio, and then split up into different groups for duets we can do at the concert!" Namjoon explained.
"That will be happening until the day of the concert. And after the day of the concert, we will have a couple more days to stay, like a week, and explore more things and...yeah just do whatever!" Namjoon leaned back I his chair, wincing when he touched his bruis somehow.
"Alright. What time are we leaving?" Jimin asked.
"Uuum," Namjoon checked the clock, "In an hour. So everyone, if your done, put your dishes away and start getting ready. Jin can you pack snacks and water for all of us please?" Jin nodded and stood up to put his dish away.

Everyone was ready now and it was almost time to leave.
"Ji Sung! Where are you?! Taehyung yelled as he ran around the large apartment, checking rooms and looking behind the couch.
Ji Sung came out of the bathroom.
The boys stared in awe.
Ji Sung was wearing makeup. The eyeliner making his eyes look more bigger. He had a very light pink lip gloss, it wasn't that noticeable, except for when you see it shine in the light.
He was carrying a small bag with his makeup in it. It had a small cat face on the front.
So..... CUTE!
Yoongi was eternally screaming in his head. Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok were fan girling over how cute he looked and Namjoon and Jungkook just starred, eyes wide and mouths hanging open.
"Your so cute!"
"I just wanna cuddle you all day!
"Aaaah!!!!"
Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok said that all in a row.
"Alright guys. I know he's cute, and I agree, but we gotta goooo!" Namjoon hopped in one place.
"Alright! Onwards To Narnia!!!" Taehyung ran out of the room.
"Man...we need to keep that book away from him." Jungkook said with a chuckle.
"Oh shush!" Jimin punched his shoulder.

Ji Sung gasped at how big the room was. The smooth, polished floor glowed in the light. The mirrored walls allowed them to see almost everything behind them.
Ji Sung crouched down and began touching the floor.
"Ah, ah, ah! Don't touch! It's dirty!" Jin stood him up again.
"Sorry."
The boys sat in a circle, waiting for their 'teacher' to come and 'teach' them.