Leaving America

"Come on. Up up up!" Jin patted and rubbed Ji Sung's back. Ji Sung opened his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows before rubbing his eyes.
"SungShine, get up sweetie. I have to change you bandage." Jin sat Him up into a sitting position and hooked his hands under Ji Sungs armpits. He lifted him easily and began walking towards the bathroom.

Jin sat Ji Sung down on the edge of the bathtub and turned around to get the fresh bandages.
When he turned around again saw that Ji Sung fell asleep again.
He chuckled and shook his head.

Ji patted his soft cheek and ruffled his hair before slowly unwrapping the bandage.
"Oh my..." Jin stared wide eyes.
The scar looked puffy, dry blood, and fresh blood surrounded it. Jin bit his lip then grabbed a hand towel.
He wet it with water and began patting away the blood. Ji Sung flinched a couple times, but he was fine.

Once he was done with that he re wrapped his neck and stood up.
"Alright, let's go eat. Everyone else is already up and at the table!" Jin picked the sleepy boy again and placed him on his hip.

Jin placed Ji Sung in the chair next to Yoongi. He placed a plate of Eggs and bacon if front of him and gave his chopsticks.

Once everyone was done eating they hurried out the door and today the van.
"Everyone buckled up?" Jin asked, looking through mirror above him to see the back.
"Yes!"
"Alright, lets'a go!"
"Your not Mario!"

When they made it to the airport they filed out the van laughing and talking. "Ji Sung grab my hand." Yoongi held his hand out and Ji Sung grabbed it tightly.
Fans grabbing at them and screamed their names as they slowly made their way into airport.
"Jimin!!" One girl screamed.
He waved with a smile.

When they finally made it in they took a seat. Yoongi had Ji Sung on his lap, Taehyung was on Hoseoks lap, Jimin and Jungkook sat next to each other and so did Jin and Namjoon.

Namjoon had a pained expression on his face.
"What's Wrong Joonie?" Jin asked.
"My butt hurts Hyung." Namjoon mumbled.
Jin smiled and patted his back.
"Now you know what I go through."
Namjoon shrunk in his seat and pulled up his mast and putting his head on Jins shoulder.

------------time skip--------------------

I hour later they are boarding the plane.
Ji Sung sat next to Jin and Yoongi, Yoongi sat with Jimin, Jungkook sat with Hoseok and Taehyung.
Ji Sung leaned on Jins shoulder and closed his eyes.
"Ji Sung, do you like reading?" Jin suddenly asked.
Ji Sung sat up and nodded.
Jin reached into his bag and shuffled around a bit.
He pulled out a thick book and handed it to Ji Sung.
"This book is really good. It got me hooked on the first few words." Jin said.
Ji Sung looked at the cover.

            "Iron Trials"

Ji Sung opened it and started reading.
And Jin was right! He got hooked one it by the first few sentences!

Ji Sung read for about half the plane ride before he fell asleep, book on his lap.

Jin smiled at him and patted his head before going back to his own book.

-----really big time skip--------------------

The plane landed and Jin worked on waking up the others. First he woke Namjoon, who complained about waking up, Then Taehyung and Hoseok, who whined, then Jimin, then Yoongi, who glared at him, then Jungkook, and then Ji Sung.

Jin picked up Ji Sung and carried him out, catching up with the others. People looked at them weirdly but they kept walking.

They made it to the girl filled lobby where questions and screaming was heard.
Jin carfully walked along the tight path that security can make with their own bodies.
Ji Sung woke up and lifted his head, he looked scared.
"Calm down SungShine. Cover your ears if you have to." Jin said loud enough for only him to hear.
Ji Sung buried his face into the crook of Jins neck and covered his ears.

Once they mad it out they quickly walked to the car and got in.

"Waaah back in Korea!" Jungkook smiled tiredly.
"I don't wanna leave." Taehyung said, hugging the car seat.
Jin placed Ji Sung next to Yoongi and buckled him.

Their driver asked of they were ready, then drove off.

"Ji Sung. Remember you have to start school tomorrow. So I'm going to go out and buy school supplies for you later on, okay?" Jin said.
Ji Sung nodded and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.