RANDOM BONUS

R A N D O N  B O N U S  CAUSE WHY NOT?!
MMMM IM GONNA WRITE SMUT CAUSE I CAN!!!!
---------_-------_-----_------------------_----------------

Ji Sung was in the kitchen eating dinner. He came home late because he wanted to stay behind with Hoseok to practice the choragraphy for 'Fire'.
Hoseok already went to bed saying he wasn't hungry and will eat tomorrow.
So here he was eating dinner by himself.

He was scrolling through his phone as he ate. He was looking at cute cat pictures!

"So cute." He said under his breath.

"You know what else is cute?" Ji Sung jumped in his chair. He turned to see Yoongi standing behind him.
Ji Sung put a hand on his chest and breathed heavily.

"Hyung you scared me!"
"Sh. Don't wake the others." Yoongi sat next to him and pulled Ji Sung onto his lap.

"What are you doing up so late hyung.?"
"What are you doing up so late?"
"Um... eating dinner? What does it look like?" Ji Sung said.
"Don't give me that tone." Yoongi pinched Ji Sung softly on his side, causeing him to giggle and squirm in his lap.

Yoongi stiffened. Ji Sungs butt rubbed against his crotch.

"I can't take this anymore"

Yoongi kissed Ji Sungs neck, licking and biting softly. Ji Sung moved his head to the side to give him more access. He moaned softly when Yoongi licked up to his earlobe.

"Your so cute." Yoongi mumbled before nipping at the youngers ear.
Ji Sung moaned softly, biting his lip and closing his eyes.

Yoongi grinded his hips upwards, causing Ji Sung to moan loudly.

"Shush. Your to loud."
"I don't care. Hyung...Hyung I want you." Ji Sung rolled his hips down, rubbing his plump ass against Yoongi's crotch.

Yoongi moaned softly and picked Ji Sung up.
Ji Sung was adorable.
Cheeks flushed, biting his lip, and lustful eyes, Yoongi couldn't say no.

Yoongi pushed Ji Sung against the counter, pushing Ji Sung's chest to the counter.

Yoongi grinded against him.
Ji Sung moaned loudly. Yoongi shoved two fingers into Ji Sungs mouth.
"You need to be wet before we do anything remember?" Yoongi said softly.

"Yah!"
Yoongi looked at the doorway where Namjoon stood with a angry expression.

"Go do that in your room! I came in here to get water but instead I got you guys doing....this." Namjoon waved his hands in circles, motioning to the two hard boys.

"Fine. But if I go in there Jin will surely make you scream daddy."
Namjoon blushed.
"N-no! T-thats not t-true!" Namjoon crossed his arms and stomped down the hallway.

Yoongi chuckled before looking down at the panting and whimpering Ji Sung.

"Hyung...hurry. it hurts." Ji Sung palmed himself through his tights.

"Patients baby." Yoongi flipped him onto his back and held up his lower body, his upper body being on the counter.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfortable." Yoongi pulled Ji Sung up and began walking to his room.
He closed the door and set him and Ji Sung on the bed.

Yoongi pulled off Ji Sung's pants and underwear and began stroking Ji Sung's small cock.

Ji Sung squirmed under him.
"Aahn..aaangh..nng.mmm...hyung." Ji Sung bit his lip and clenched the sheets in his fist.

Beads of pre-cum dripped from his cock and Yoongi used that as lube.
He stroked faster, wet sounds filling the room.

"Ah! Ah-Ah aha! Nngh aaangh! H-hyung ah im- I'm c-umming! I'm c-umming! AAHN!" Ji Sung released in Yoongi hand.

Yoongi scooped some cum up with his finger and put it in his mouth.

"You taste sweet babe." Yoongi leaned down and kissed him passionately.
His hands word with taking off his own pants as he kissed him.
Ji Sung moaned into the kiss, gripping the sheets tightly.

Once Yoongi got his hard cock free he began stroking him self.

After a while he came and he lubed himself up.

"You ready sweetie?" Yoongi kissed Ji Sung's lips softly.
Ji Sung nodded. "Y-yes please. Please!" Ji Sung wiggled his hips.

Yoongi held Ji Sungs hips and placed his tip against his pink, dripping whole.

He pushed in slowly, trying not to hurt his baby.

"Ah! Aaangh. Nnnngh. M-m." Ji Sung squirmed, moaning soflty trying not to be to loud.

Once Yoongi was in all the way he began moving gently.

"Hyung...faster... please!" Ji Sung looked up at Yoongi, tears of pleasure filled his eyes.

Yoongi speed up his pace, still trying not to hurt him.

"AH! YOONGI! THERE! AAANG!" Ji Sung arched his back, his voice getting higher.

"Hehe, found it." Yoongi continued to abuse the youngers prostate, thrusting in roughly.

"Hyung! Hyuuuung~!" Ji Sung wrapped his arms around Yoongi neck and kissed his pouty lips.

"Yah! Keep it dwon in there! We need to sleep!" Jimin yelled from the other side of the door

Yoongi thrusted faster.
"Ah ah Ah-Ah ah ah AAA!" Ji Sung moaned loudly.

Jimin sighed roughly and just walked back to his room.

"You like that? Like how I fuck you good and hard?" Yoongi whispered seductively into the youngers ear.

Ji Sung nodded, drool running down his chin and tears of pleasure running done his soft cheeks.

"F-faster Hyung. Faster... please!" Ji Sung spread his legs wider, causeing Yoongi to go deeper.

Yoongi groaned as he felt the familiar warmth in his lower stomach.
"I'm coming baby." Yoongi kissed Ji Sung, toung inside the youngers mouth, exploring every part it can reach.

Ji Sungs voice got Higher pitched, signaling he was also cumming.

Yoongi thrusted into him faster as his climax approached.

Yoongi soon came inside him, spreading his warm liquid inside him, causeing Ji Sung to cum hard.

Yoongi pulled out slowly and carefully before reaching towards his dresser to grab the tissues.
He cleaned Ji Sung and himself before laying down and pulling an already sleeping Ji Sung to his chest.
He pulled the covers over them and closed his eyes.

Yoongi chuckled when he heard the high pitched moans of Namjoon in the other room.

"I love you Sungie." Yoongi kissed Ji Sung before closing his eyes and falling asleep also.

----------------------_---------_---------–—·------------

HA!! I JUST PROVED MY FREIND WRING ABOUT BEING BAD AT SMUT!
YEAH FUCK YOU BITCH!
(Sorry)
I actually had fun writing this 😆