Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?

Ji Sung watched Yoongi with hawk eyes. Watching as he sighed things for fans. The girl inf ront of Yoongi was staring at him, biting her lip and smiling.

"Oppa~your my favorite." She leaned closer to the table. "I'm glad to hear that miss. But if you can get the line moving that would be great." Yoongi said with a smile. She huffed before moving down the line.

At the end, when they began getting up and socializing with the crowd, Ji Sung pulled Yoongi to his chest roughly.
Yoongi's back flush against his chest.

"Ji Sung?'
"Don't let her flirt with you." Ji Sung growled, nipping at his neck. Yoongi gasped lightly, grabbing Ji Sung's arm in his hands.

"Yah! Why you giving hickeys!!?" Jimin hopped over, eyes wide at the scene in front of him.

"He's being possessive~!" Hoseok sing song, swaying his hips side to side as he walk over.

The crowd finally noticed Yoongi and Ji Sung and began screaming about how cute they were.

Yoongi turned in Ji Sung's lap, legs on either side of him and resting his head on his chest.

The crowd squealed again.

One girl asked from the crowd "Ji Sung-ah! Do you top or bottom?!"

His members began laughing, pointing and leaning on each other.

Ji Sung blushed, clearing his throat before grabbing a microphone.

"B-bottom..."

The crowd cooed and Ji Sung hid his face in Yoongi's hair.
Yoongi played with Ji Sung's hoodie strings, mouth agape and eyes wide and innocent.

Ji Sung stood, putting his hand under Yoongi's bum, and walking to Jin.

"Hyung do you have anymore Mochi's?" Ji Sung asked soflty. Jin nodded, turning around and picking up Jimin, turning around again and setting his down.

Ji Sung laughed at Jimins shocked expression, heisting Yoongi up higher.

"Yoongi Oppa!" Yoongi looked up.
"Can you kiss Ji Sung?!"

"What kinda kiss?"

"PASSIONATE!!!!!!" The crowd yelled.

Ji Sung wasn't paying attention and when Yoongi jumped from his arms and pinned him against the table, he was shocked.

"Hyung?"

"Sh."

Yoongi crashed his lips onto Ji Sung's, the rest of BTS and the crowd screaming in delight.

"MY SHIP HAS SAAAAAIIILED!!!!!" Hoseok Screamed.

Ji Sung moaned lightly, bringing his hands up to Yoongi's head.

"Okay okay stop! I don't want you two having sex in front of them!" Jin patted them, laughing when Ji Sung whined for more.

They stood again, Ji Sung now shy and blushing.

"Not so dominant now are ya?" Yoongi mocked. Ji Sung slapped his shoulder, nose scrunched up.

Yoongi laughed, grabbing Ji Sung by the waist and pulling him close.

After the Fan-meet, Ji Sung pulled Yoongi to their room, holding his hands tightly.

"Hyung I'm not gonna take forever to asked this, so when I ask answer right away, got it?"      Yoongi nodded slowly, confusion clear on his small face.

"Can I top you tonight." Ji Sung asked, waiting for his reaction.

Yoongi stood for a sec before nodding. "Anything for you my little pumpkin!" Yoongi pinched his cheeks.